22💕

Walking inside his condo to see Taehyung in his living room wasn't anything new but who he's seeing right now doesn't even look like his lover.

Immediately Taehyung eyes landed on him, the younger started laughing, laughing with tears running down his face, eyes red like he's been crying the whole day

Jungkook was shocked and confuse he turned back to an equally confuse Hoseok.
What happened to put his lover in this state

He hasn't seen Taehyung in days cause of how messy things has become.

Before he could finally moved out from his shocked form to atleast for a sentence.

Taehyung was up on his feet

"You" he screamed matching towards him,  Jungkook startled, he couldn't recognize Taehyung. "You did this to me Jungkook" Taehyung  spits out in front of him, finger poking his chest. "You did this to me, to me!"

Jungkook just stare at a very broken Taehyung, confuse out of his fucking mind.

"What's go on baby? " Taehyung only responded with another dry laugh, Jungkook would describe it as scary

"You dare ask me what's going on you fucking bastard!" Ok what?

"What is going on Taehyung, tell me what's wrong"

Taehyung pulled out his phone from his back pocket and threw it at him. Hoseok picked it up, he was just too shocked to do much. Hoseok gave the phone to him. Muttering "I'll be outside" Jungkook nods, typing in the code to Taehyung's phone cause his lover forgot that part.

His blood run cold at the pictures on the screen, It's pictures of him and the model he's met a few times in a hotel room naked except it wasn't him. The text caught his eyes. He stared at it speechless cause this, he didn't see this one coming.

Jungkook look up to his lover to try and explain but stopped at the words that comes out next words from his lover

"You disgust me" his voice drips with hate
"I can't believe you would do something like this to me, to me Jungkook and.. " then he was laughing again. "With Jimin of all people really? I can't.. You.." Jungkook can see how much Taehyung is struggling to form words.

"Did he feel good?" Taehyung screamed "Answer me you fucking bastard.. Slap.
Taehyung lift his hand to hit him again but Jungkook held it.

"Let me go" And Jungkook did. Then Taehyung was crying.

"I'm sorry.. shouldn't have hit you.. I hurt you..  it's all your fault, you did this to me.. to us.. you broke me Jungkook congratulations" Then a few bit of silence of them just staring at each other then "We're over!"

Jungkook watch all the fight leave Taehyung, turned to watch him swayed as he was moving to the front door, Jungkook rushed to catch him before his body hit the floor.

*

"He's ok nothing serious" Said Seokjin as he walked to the younger that was in his living room.

Jungkook had called Seokjin immediately Taehyung lost consciousness.

"Thanks"

"Just doing my Job" Jungkook nods. "I have a surgery to supervise in an hour, i want in on the plan Jungkook" Jungkook responds with another nod.

Seokjin says his goodbye leaving him and Hoseok in the living room with an unconscious Taehyung in his bedroom.

"Still think the plan should continue in snail mode?"

Jungkook chuckles.

"Let him walk in to the lion's den Hoseok"

"Honestly after seeing his den, I think I fear for blondie more"

Jungkook is too, he knows there are people obsessed with Taehyung, like an unhealthy obsession but nothing prepared him from seeing the den of his supposed dead twin brother filled with Taehyung's pictures

Everything clearly shows he's been obsessed  with him way before him and Taehyung even  started dating, it's scary.

"Are you gonna tell him?"

Jungkook lift his eyes to meet Hoseok's knowing exactly what he meant.

He wanted to tell Taehyung at first, but Junghoon has been a secret of his for years.  He had a chance to tell him the truth but Jungkook didn't cause deep down as far he's concern his brother died years ago, the Junkie going around with his face causing trouble, trying to kill him and obsessing over his lover.. well ex lover isn't and will never be his brother.

Plus Jungkook can never even speak on the hurt he felt at Taehyung's words and actions Taehyung believed he's capable of cheating,  that alone hurts than being hurt in the hands of his rivals.

For now it's for the best

"No, the farer away from me he is.. the fastest we get this shit over with"

"Staying away is gonna be the perfect bait boss, think you wanna gamble?"

"As long as he's gonna be safe, gambling out life is what I do for a living Hoseok"

"Oh its Suga" Hoseok said checking his phone

"What did he get?"

"Apparently blondie and Jimin used to be best friends" Jungkook nods asking him to continue, he had immediately asked for Suga to dig into the model Jimin and Taehyung's past, the pictures were sent by the model. Something was too fishy

"Well until blondie you know.. well slept with Jimin's boyfriend" Jungkook turns to Hoseok,  the Taehyung he knows would never, maybe highschool Tae--

"It seems blondie didn't know Jimin was dating the dude" Hoseok continues settling his thoughts. "Long story short the dude played them. So Jimin has been like looking for revenge or something?"

"Which is where I come in"

"Exactly"

"So how did he come in?"

"Coincidence I think, Park was in China like two days ago for a shoot must have met or something"

Jungkook nods but still needing more info, someone else was pulling strings too close that Jungkook just finds out, so he is extra cautious right now.

"Its feels too close Hoseok, I need you to keep a closer watch on her" Hoseok nods

"My charms works like magic"

"Yeah keep it in the pant first and get me what I want" The both look at each other chuckling.

"You're ok?"

Jungkook meets eyes with the one person that knows him in and out.

"No" Hoseok nods but stayed quite.

They weren't affectionate but they always got each others back and they deal with issues in their own way.

"Get Namjoon to come take him back to his apartment and.... 

"Bring me Park Jimin"

-----------------------------------
So we all know who is visiting Jungkook's Dungeon next 🏃

And Junghoon?

Also do you feel Tae should have trusted Jungkook more or his actions are justified?

What about Jungkook? Think he did the right thing not saying anything about the pictures? 

Take care guys
Bye