16💕

Taehyung walked inside Jungkook's condo with heavy feets. He remembers the last time he was here. It was a painful memory, He let those memories flow past his head cause he can't think of that now, he needs to be sure Jungkook is alright then he can go back to being angry.

It looks just the same. Taehyung missed being here with Jungkook, cuddled up on the couch while Jungkook works on his computer.

He had just finish shooting this morning. So he was free. His next and last shoot for the movie will be in a week and it's gonna be a stunt scene. He's honestly excited for it but for now worry is the only thing Taehyung can do.

He lets himself fall on Jungkook's bed, breathing in his ever so familiar perfume.

*
Jungkook let himself breathe better air upon stepping foot in Seoul, the air the atmosphere around him comforts him. This is base, his playground, even the land his feet touches feels like it gives him some kind of protection.

They were able to slip Daniel in who started the fire inside with a little added explosive. Its not like Carlos will let the cops inside to investigate anything.

He felt some kind of satisfaction causing the man pain, it's not enough, he wants to do more and he's gonna hurt that bastard beyond his worst dreams

Jungkook rest his head on the seat of the car he was seating on, he is heading back to his condo, he needs a long bathe and a full day rest.

He's already informed his gangs across the country that everything is ok, now they can all continue their work.

Namjoon is going over to the base to inform the men too. Seokjin is going back to the hospital. Jungkook ordered Suga to go home, Namjoon, Hoseok, Daniel and Seojoon were all going back to the base. work continues.

It has only been a day but it feels like a year.

The car came to a stop and Jungkook jumped down heading for his private elevator. He passed some of his men who nods in greeting.

Jungkook was beyond shocked to see Taehyung sitting in his living room, his eyes were already fixed on him, he must have heard him coming in

He watches quitely as Taehyung run his eyes over him, Jungkook is really surprise to see  Taehyung here considering their last encounter.

Taehyung keeps searching his body and Jungkook doesn't know what the male is looking for. Does he know?  But how?

His lover let out a long sigh standing up from where he was sitting.

Jungkook just stood speechless watching his lover walk up to him. He was looking so beautiful so soft and so tired.

"The least you could do is pick up a phone" The younger male said tiredly and Jungkook just wants to pull him into a tight hug. "I guess that's too much to ask" Then he was walking past him, shocking him even more. Where is he going?

"Where are you going?" Jungkook turned around to the boy that was walking towards the front door.

"Where else?" Teahyung turned around to face him. "I know when to be away from people who don't want me around" And Jungkook just got more confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Jungkook, how long ago did you pick up a phone to call me?" Jungkook closed his mouth faster than he had it open. "Exactly, listen i just wanted to make sure you're ok, don't know why I still care so much but yeah, well just forget I was here then"

What's going on in his head Jungkook wants to ask but-

"How did you even know what happened?"

"Doesn't matter" Then he was walking towards the door again.

Jungkook just couldn't let that happen, not today he needs his boyfriend here. So all he had to do was press the green button at the edge of his wrist watch

"Did you just -?" Jungkook shrugs. "Why are you locking me in Jungkook" Jungkook shrugs again heading inside. He needs a shower. "Really Jungkook?" Taehyung's loud irritated voice followed him as he made his way to his room.

Jungkook stripped off immediately he entered his room picked up a towel to head to the bathroom when the door clicked open.

"I can't believe yo-" Jungkook turned around in his full glory to face his lover, who stopped talking instantly. Jungkook would laugh but it wasn't even funny Taehyung flustered state was making him even horny. "You're jus- wi-" his eyes was on his dick and Jungkook was loving every of it, getting his ever confident baby so flustered and a blushing mess. "just fuck you Jungkook you're insufferable." Then he was running out.

Jungkook chuckles shaking his head.

He comes out from the bathroom few minutes later, dried his hair and with only his boxers heads to the living room.

Jungkook spots his lover, he was lying on one of his Big sofa, he walked over and climbed behind him, bringing him close to his body.

Taehyung didn't move, didn't acknowledge him. Jungkook draws him close leaving a soft kiss on his neck

"Don't" Taehyung let out breathlessly 

"Talk to me baby"

"Thought you didn't like talking"

Jungkook ignored, he knows Taehyung is right. "Please turn around and talk to me?" he whispers as soft as he could

"There's nothing to talk about " Taehyung whispers back

"Face me then" silence
"Baby I'm sorry"

Silence for few seconds before Taehyung tuns around to face him. Their faces right up close to eathother. So close Jungkook doesn't have to move much to taste his lover's lips.

"What are you sorry for exactly?" Jungkook let himself drink in his lover's beautiful face. Taehyung was perfection.

"For everything " He said after few seconds of silence

Taehyung moved his head back a little obviously to search his face like he usually does.

"Should have talked it over with you and I shouldn't have stayed that long without calling you." Jungkook managed to say, he just wants his lover to be ok, he knows how much Taehyung likes it when they talk and when he apologizes for hurting him.

Taehyung sighs standing up, and Jungkook shifted for him thinking he wanted to sit and talk but the younger just stood up and heads towards the bedroom.

Jungkook let his body relax on the sofa.

"it's gonna be a long day"

----------------------

Well......

Alrighty
Take care.... bye