6💕

"You look like someone died Tae"

"My heart did"

Momo rolled her eyes with a sigh, she walked around to pick up the stuff scattered around her friend's room.

"You know you could just call him and both of you could just talk about it"

"Why do I have to be the one to call? "

"Well you're the miserable one"

"Who says I'm miserable, I'm totally fine"

"Right and my name is Beyonce," she said sarcastically

Taehyung sighed burying his face into his pillow. "Why are my like this Mo, it's so unfair"

"You're in love"

"That's why it's unfair Mo, why do I have to be the only one in love"

"Tae he loves you too, he might not be the best at showing it but his actions sometimes speak louder for itself"

"Momo" Taehyung whines

"Tae if he didn't care about you he wouldn't have gone as far as assigning a private bodyguard to watch out for you from a distance"

"Which I didn't ask for"

"But he did it anyway because he wants you safe"

"Are you siding with him?"

"No, I'm not, I'm just telling you what I think, no sides"

"I just, I don't know Momo, he's a mafia boss, a very terrifying one at that, do I care about that? no, should I care about that? yes, but Mo I don't care and honestly, that scares me"

"Do you want to break up with him then?"
Taehyung glares at her hard making her let out a short laugh.
"Relax I'm kidding"

"I can't live without him Mo, it's only been three days and its- i-" Taehyung shook his head "My morals and my heart are at war and I think we both know the winner"

"Let yourself be happy Tae, that's what matters"

"Yeah" Taehyung breaths out

"You're still coming this evening right?"

"He's going to be there"

"And we both know your answer," Momo said laughing.

Taehyung is sure of going to the birthday get together this evening, Hoseok invited him again, also he knows Seokjin enough to want to attend his birthday.

So yeah, even if he and Jungkook are not really on speaking terms he's not missing it.

*
The loud sound from his phone jolts him from his thoughts. Taehyung was fast to check the caller only to let out a sigh when the caller isn't exactly the person he's been longing for, for days.

"Minji Hyung"

"Tae, did you see my email?"

"I did Hyung"

"we've been given two days to decide"

"Yeah ok"

"You sure you're ok with the role?"

"Yes Hyung"

"Alright, then and you're still sure don't want someone?"

"I already told you Hyung I'll wait for noona to come back from her maternity leave"

"Alright alright," The company's manager said before hanging up.

Taehyung goes back to dwelling and dancing in his thoughts