10💕

"I can't believe you would even hurt them, they are not just your men Jungkook, they're your friends, your trusted friends"

"Maybe i shouldn't trust them so much if they could do something like this behind my back who knows what they'll do in the future"

Taehyung was fuming, he was so angry.He glared at Jungkook who didn't seem even a little bit affected.

"They didn't do anything to hurt you Jungkook, how could you doubt their loyalty."

"Still called betrayal in my world Taehyung."

"No it's called having a conscience something you don't seem to have"

Jungkook looks up from his computer, dark eyes now running through Taehyung's face.

"I torture and kill people for a living" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung like he just gave him an answer to what Taehyung just said.

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't have even a little bit of conscience"

Jungkook let out a sigh, rubbing his head. "Can you leave you're giving me a headache and i have work to do"

Taehyung's mouth hung open, its not working out the way he planned, this is not how it's supposed to go. Jungkook is indeed a prick

"What are my still doing here then?" Taehyung asked instead. If you're so mighty and powerful and hurts everyone who go against you, why are my not locked up with my accomplice like you said"

Jungkook looks up again, eyes dark and challenging. "Don't tempt me Taehyung"

"Or what? What are you gonna do, huh? punish me, whip me, torture me or better still ki---"

"That's enough Taehyung" Jungkook roars hands hitting his home office table hard. Taehyung almost jumped off his skin. "Get out" Jungkook barks out.

Taehyung stood his ground, holding Jungkook's office door for support.

"I'm not going a-anywhere until you tell me what happened with Namjoon and Seokjin"

Jungkook only let out a dark chuckle. God how could he be in love with this man, what did his heart even see in Jungkook.

"Brave of you to think you can demand anything from me Taehyung, Trust me you have other things to worry about"

"Wha--" His phone interrupts the question that hanged on his lip. Taehyung looked at his phone screen, Momo's name appeared. Thousands of thoughts swam through his head at just seeing his friend calling him.

"Mo?"

"Tae"

Oh God Taehyung's heart dropped at Momo's heavy crying voice

"What's going on?"

"They took her Taehyung"

"What are you talking about?"

"Mina, Taehyung they took her"

Taehyung felt like he just swam out of ice water

"Some men came wearing all black, they knew where she was Taehyung, they walked directly to her room, i tried Taehyung, i couldn't fight against 3 men"

Taehyung already knows who did it, he lifted his eyes to the older that's back to typing on his computer, Taehyung didn't miss the small smirk on his lip.

"Maybe Jungkook can help, please tell him his daughter just got kidnapped"

Taehyung almost wants to laugh at his clueless best friend but instead he felt the wetness on his cheeks. While he was busy trying to protect mina Jungkook was busy planning to take her away

"Mo, I'll talk to you later, ok?"

"Tae--?"

"Mo later, please" He pleads before hanging up.

Taehyung watches Jungkook who was completely acting like he's not in the same room with him.

Taehyung walked towards him and dropped the envelope right on the keyboard of his computer.

"You really planned it well didn't you?" Jungkook lifts his eyes to look at him, Taehyung watches Jungkook's anger slowly leave his eyes, Taehyung knows it's the tears running down his face.

Jungkook hates when he cries.

"Where did you take her?"

Jungkook let out another sigh. "Where she should be" Jungkook answered calmly

"And where's that?" Taehyung asked a loud sob ripping out his mouth, he was in pain for the little girl. She's innocent and doesn't deserve to be rejected by both parents.

How is she going to live in the orphanage, will she be ok? Will she receive any love? Will she get adopted to a good family? Or she will be a victim of the wickedness in this world.

Taehyung just couldn't stop crying, he watched a blurry Jungkook get up from his seat and start walking towards him. He put out his hand to stop him from moving any further.

"Tae---"

"Where did you take her?" Maybe he could adopt her, if her parents don't want her, Taehyung does want her, Taehyung wants to shower her with love, he wants to give her everything.

Jungkook seems to know what he's thinking, he just seems to know everything, he knows everything. That just angers him even more.

"Where the hell did you take her?" Taehyung screams, picking up the envelope and throwing it against Jungkook.

"I told you where she should be Taehyung, and I'm not telling you let it go."

"Don't touch me" Taehyung shouts moving back from the hand stretch out for him.

"I hate you" Taehyung screams leaving Jungkook's office and apartment and probably Jungkook's life.

Jungkook watch his crying lover leave, he has never seen Taehyung like this, his heart breaks even harder than he could imagine.

Taehyung had known her for just two days, how could he get this attached? He didn't know it will hurt his lover this much. still would he have done the same thing? The answer is simple, yes.

But Maybe in a different way.

Jungkook curses under his breath while dialing a number.

"Sir?"

"Where are you?"

"Almost at our destination sir"

"Change of plans, head to the airport"

------------------------
A short chapter to quench your thirst..

Stay safe y'all