21💕

Taehyung was feeling better, Seokjin said he's going to be discharged tomorrow which is a big relief. He hates it here.

"Minji-shi said its best you go live" Jinah his stand in manager explains. "Your fans wants at least a picture of you after the incident to be sure you're ok, the statement that was put out by the company obviously isn't enough, they won't stop trending stuff and mass emailing the company"

He smiled fondly "I'll post something by tomorrow"

He let out a sigh bored out of his fucking mind.

He's waiting for Jungkook to come, god! he misses him. He saw him just few hours ago and now it feels like he hasn't seen him in like forever

Taehyung had a long beautiful dream of being married to Jungkook, it was all calm and peaceful different from their reality.

Was that the life he wanted?

He had almost wanted to bury himself when Seokjin gave a recap of his not so best moment, he's pretty sure he must have freaked Jungkook out not that he was ever going to bring it u-

"Taehyung-shi" a light tap on his hand drag his eyes back to the boy in front of him

"Yeah?"

"Was asking if you need anything else"

"No that will be all, Thank you Jinah" Said male shyly nod packing up his stuff to leave, a thought cross his mind.

"So the scene was completed?"

"Yes, your stand in did a great job" Jinah said smiling.

"I'm sure he did" he responds absentmindedly.
"Well at least it's completed"

"Hyung?" Jinah called looking like he's about to change his mind on whatever he was about saying.

"What is it Jinah?" He asked with a smile to encourage the younger.

"Is just - everything was so messy, someone tampered with your strap hyung, someone wanted you hurt" And Taehyung knows that already, he's been told everything, but what he doesn't know is the who part. Jungkook told him he's handling it. All Taehyung can do is trust his lover

"Everyone on set that day was a suspect hyung" Jinah continues."That's why-" he stopped talking abruptly looking almost scared?

"Jinah you know you can tell me anything"

"Yeah, that's why your i uhm - your -"

"My what?"

"Your partner had them all taken away-"

Ok what?

"What?"

"Yeah i um it was even on the internet but the sites got taken down like few minutes after it was posted"

That's so Jungkook

"They were taken to where?"

"I uhmm i don't know but they got release same day, Kelvin was one of them, that's how most of us got to know"

Taehyung is not sure he's ready to hear all this. Kelvin is one of the set manager in their company, what the fuck!

His head retaliate in a painful way, he groans holding it.

"Taehyung-shi are you ok?, oh no wait" Jinah moved away from him to pressed the button behind his head, seconds later a nurse was rushing in.

*

Taehyung first wanted to be discharged and be in the comfort of his bed or Jungkook's bed before having this discussion but it was eating him badly.