14💕

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked carefully climbing up to the front seat, gun still placed on Suszki's head Actually he has the perfect idea but he wants to hear the idiot say it himself.

"I'm sorry Jk"

"fucking talk Suszki!"

"The second the car stops it will blow up" Jungkook curses under his breathe.

"What was the plan then I'm pretty sure you didn't enter this car with the plans on never coming out alive" The idiot shook his head. "Speak"

"This was suppose to be plan B"

"Blowing up the car is plan B?

"Yes" Jungkook curses again because he was just so fucking slow.

"The plan was to take us to kakgi main base" It wasn't a question it was a statement. "And if that doesn't work out they'll blow up the car immediately it stops" The idiot nods. "Block the car gps suga"

"On it"

"Its of no use Jk, they have it fixed on their main base, the timer will tick off when the car comes to a stop "

Hmmm Interesting. Jungkook watches the Japanese male that was sweating profusely.

"Suszki, underground whisperers don't call me the smartest underground boss for nothing" He chuckles because indeed these people are way too behind at this attempt to kill him, the loopholes is giving him a joyful headache
"We ain't stopping the car Suszki, the timer has been programmed to go off when the car stops, correct? " The man nods
"Then they don't need to know where the car is or heading"

"Jk-" Suszki tries

"Shut up, Suga

"Boss"

"Nearest cliff and distance " Jungkook hears suga already searching. This is one of the thing he likes about his men, they understand  him to the pont it gives him some pride.
"let me guess one more thing, Carlos?

"Yes" The male didn't waste anytime in responding, giving away information so fast.  This is the person he was almost trusting and drawing to his inner circle in Japan. Dumb and careless Jk.

"Along Zuni high way 30 minutes from here" suga said from behind him. Jungkook pushed his gun to Suszki head eyes fixed on the male, thinking of a better way to rid of him.

"Direction suga"

"Right turn at that T leads to Zuni highway"

"You heard him?" He pushed the gun harder against the Japanese's male's head.

"Yes yes"

Jungkook will like to give this man a painful slow death, for this betrayal leading to the poor attempt on his life. Sadly he can't do that right now, they need to get rid of this car without it actually stopping.

Suszki turned right at the T junction leading to Zuni highway and Jungkook knows its time to get rid of the male.

"Suga best strategy for dumpling" Suga chuckles but understood him perfectly.

"On the road too many questions, how about going with the fire" And Jungkook understands what he means perfectly
"6 mintues from here, jamming security cameras just in case" Jungkook nods.

He smirked at the clueless man who didn't know they just decided he has lived long enough

"Suszki Suszki " Jungkook tapped the gun on the man's head. Was this man really thinking Jungkook will let him go. "Do me a big favor will ya" The man looks confused, atleast he still has his eyes on the road. He stupidly nod.
"Tell the devil Jk said hi" Then he was pulling the trigger, immediately taking hold of the steering wheel, suga bend over to help push the now dead male to the other side giving room for jk to take control of the swaying car.

"Take the left turn, it leads direct to the cliff, 7 minutes.

"You're getting off in 3 suga" Jungkook heard some rustling and he knows suga is packing up his stuff. "I've slowed up already. Go in 3."

"See you in 3 mintues boss"

"2, now! "

The cliking of the door and a loud sound of landing made him smile cause yes this is a piece of cake for them but not for Suga. He won't shut up about it ever.

Jungkook stretch up to see the cliff, he looked back briefly to make sure none of their stuffs was in the car. He opened the car slowly, without waiting any second, jumped out rolling backward. He stood up immediately and started running to give distance between him and the about to explode car. He has no idea what kind of explosion Carlos had in it.

The loud explosion had the ground beneath him shake, Jungkook just kept running, Suga was running ahead of him. They come to a stop when they knew they were safe from the car that was still letting out explosive sound.

"Damn" Suga said handing him his bag. Jungkook took it shaking his head. Cause indeed damn its been a long fucking night morning-ish

"What time is it"

"5:36 am"

"We need a ride then a place to lay low till Maybe 8 . Carlos might have men up at the road to the airport, he's gonna find out soon his planned fail, when, well he tries to reach Suszki."

"The audacity of that snake."

"I'm gonna deal with him later for now we have to find a way to avoid any of his ambush. We ain't exactly in the right state to fight."

"You do but I dont"

They finally got to the main road that was starting to get a little busy.

"I don't Suga i can't fight without guns, its not like they gonna want to fight fair" The hacker hums.

"There's a private secluded lodge 10 minutes from here, a perfect hide out"

Jungkook let his mind think about it for a second. "No, if by any chance they know the location of the explosion its the first place they'll look, carlos knows I'm at the weakest right now, no men, no gun plus a secluded area, it will be the perfect place to attack again" Suga nods

"What do you suggest boss"

Jungkook gives Suga a long stare.

"We go back to the main city"

------------------------------

OK five to six chapters this week /next week.
Will try and update the next chapter tomorrow.. 
so yeah bye 💜