19💕

Jungkook was having a busy day as usual, working as CEO and running an underground business wasn't easy, atleast he had trusted people helping, especially for the company which leaves more than half of his attention on running the underground.

The Japan incident was a week ago.

Jungkook with just few days has frustrated Carlos to the point where they are now.

Carlos begging for a meeting or even a phone call.

"Maybe hear what he has to say?"Hoseok said skillfully playing with the knife in his hand

"I agree with KM, Carlos is someone we still need alive at least for now" Namjoon added

Jungkook hums. "Put him on speaker" The man has been on hold for more than 20 mintutes, the fact he didn't drop the call shows how desperate he really is and Jungkook was loving every bit of it.

"Carlos"

"JK"

"The one and only, can you tell me why you won't let me exist in peace?"

"Jk I made a mistake" The Japanese breathes out, going straight to the point.

"Wow that was easy" Hoseok snorts moving to stand by his office door.

"Carlos I've read and seen all your embarrassing emails, and you're only sorry cause I cut off your biggest profit" Jungkook chuckles cause honestly it's funny. "What were you thinking though? Killing me would have set the entire Japan on fire?"

"People wouldn't have known" Carlos mumbles after few seconds of silence.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked cause how will his men not know when he goes missing even if they don't find his body, except - his inside runs cold, he's been suspecting this for months now, damn!

"I'll tell you everything you need to know but please stop the attack on my deliveries"

"I will if you start telling me something I can work with, if not goodbye Carlos"

"Jk wait please, it was never my plan to double cross you"

Jungkook sighs, Carlos is wasting his time
"Let me know when you're ready to tell me what I want to hear." Jungkook hangs up before the male could get any word out.

"Well he's moving fast" says Namjoon with a sigh

Jungkook hums chuckling.

"To think they think they could fool us with another person that's laughable" Hoseok added.

"What's next boss, should we take him down?"

"No RM, for now we watch him fool himself"

Silence engulfs the three men each lost in their own thoughts.

"Once again I'm sorry for doubting you and going behind your back boss"

"Hmm" Jungkook hums eyes fixed on the male looking at him regrettable.

Namjoon was one of his trusted men, what he did hurt him, and hurting the male the way he did really didn't do anything to make him feel better.

"I hope you learnt"

"With every bone in my body"

Jungkook hums again

"KM tell suga to lift his JDS restriction"

Jungkook watch the male smile go wide, Hoseok pat him on the back with a smile of his own

"Sure thing boss"