Chapter Fourteen.

"You're my doctor?" She said, her words hit me like a bullet, I believe a bullet would hurt less.

"Maria, I'm Zayn, remember me?" I sat on her bed and tried to grab her hand but she flinched and moved further away.

Anger started to build inside of me, this isn't supposed to happen, I stormed out and called her doctor.

"What do you mean this is okay? She fucking lost her memory and you're telling me its okay?" I yelled at the doctor, why is everything so hard right now.

" Sir, I need you to calm down, we were expecting this." He quickly answered, what did she forget too?

I went back to her room with the doctor by my side.

"Now, I want you to please explain what's the last thing you remember?" The doctor asked, the way she gave me strange looks pained me.

"I remember packing my bags, because I was going to Bradford for college, and on my way to Bradford I had an accident and that's why I'm here." She explained.

So she forgot every single moment since she came here? Every fight? Oh my god I bet she thinks she's still a virgin, she forgot me? And everyone here? Maybe this is my chance to escape, or maybe not, maybe I could give her what I wasn't able to give before, maybe I could make her fall in love with me, again? Without hurting her?

"Maria, you lost your memory, you already moved in, you have friends too, Jennifer, me, and the guy with the big ass glasses, you'll meet them later, but you should know that I'm your boyfriend." Boyfriend. We didn't really label each other before, I didn't even ask her. I explained as I heard a chuckle from her.

"You're not really my type, its hard to believe that." I widened my eyes at her response. What?

Now I'm not her type?

"You didn't say that when we had sex." I said and then regretted my words, shes not supposed to know that, not so soon.

"I lost m-my virginity to y-you?" She slowly said and I nodded.

She started to panic her whole body shaking with the realization that she can't remember anything, I tried to hug her but she pushed me back.
Boy this is going to be a long hard journey.
Author's note;
Sorry for the late short update I love you guys.