Chapter Sixteen.

Zayn's POV;

"How do you look at the girl you love,and tell yourself its time to walk away?" As those words left my mouth I knew it was too much for her to take in,I just flat out told her that I loved her.

"You loved me?" Her eyes widened at my statement with suspicion in her eyes.

"No Maria, I love you so please, give me another chance to prove that." I literally begged the girl in front of me, something about her pulled me in.

"Zayn I jus-" a knock cut her words off, and I'm slightly thankful for that because I know whatever she was about to say wasn't good.

I went for the door as I saw Jennifer, she never came to the hospital because I told her to give Maria some space, it was hard at first but I convinced her that Maria needed it.

"Where is she?" Jennifer spoke, her voice breaking at the end.

She entered as Maria just stared at her.

"Hi Maria." Jennifer spoke, I could tell from the bags underneath her eyes and her pale skin she didn't get any rest, I probably look worse.

"Hello, so you must be my roommate?" Maria spoke and Jennifer lightened up at her words as she screamed back "You remember me?!" Maria took a step back out of shock and if it wasn't for the current situation I would have laughed so hard at her. Maria just shook her head which brought disappointment to Jennifer.

"Zayn told me about you." She replied with a smile. that girl is something, even when she lost her memory and basically everything surrounding her is fucked up, she tries to lighten up the mood.

"Zayn can I talk to you for a minute?" Jennifer spoke, shaking me out of my thoughts and I nodded and followed her back to the kitchen.

"You sick bastard!" She whispered in a yelling tone as she punched my chest, repeatedly.

I was taken aback by her actions, but deep down I know what this is about.

"Marcel, he told me everything, every single thing, you made a bet? A fucking bet? And you won? You made a bet to take her virginity away? What kind of a sick bastrad does that? Why are you even trying anymore? Leave her alone for the love of go-"

"You took my virginity for a bet?" I turned around as I saw Maria standing there, and right at that moment I knew it was all done.
Author's note;

Hi I love you guys