Chapter three.

As we arrived to campus, Jennifer threw herself on the bed as I changed, I rested on the bed, and thought of what happened today, why would he do that? Does he like me? Wait what. I should be mad I don't care if he liked me or whatever I don't even know him, does he think I'm a skank? I wasn't going to fall for his charm that fast.
I woke up the next day and realized that I slept with my dress on, it was 8am and I have English-lit on 8;30 I quickly brushed my teeth and wore some jeans with a black T-Shirt, I grabbed my books and rushed to class, luckily I wasn't really late, I saw the seat next to Marcel empty so i sat next to him.

" Good morning Marcel." I greeted the guy with the glasses his eyes were actually nice.

"M-morning hi" he quickly answered. He had a deep voice for a guy who stutters.

And there he was, Zayn Malik, entered the class, wait, why is he coming closer? He was quick to take the empty seat next to me, for some reason I was so nervous, why am I so nervous?

The class went so slowly, Zayn kept on glancing at me, I guess he noticed my nervousness because the next minute he was smirking at me.

When the class was over I was the first to stand up, Zayn followed by shortly, I was walking back to my dorm as i realized he was following me, I turned around and stared at him.
" What?" He cheekily asked.
" why are you following me? What do you want?" I was quick to ask with a sharp tone

" My dorm is right next to yours, uhm?" I felt my cheeks turn red, why do I put myself in such situations.
" Then why the hell did you kiss me yesterday? That was absolutely inappropriate you know I could sue you because thats like sexual harassm-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine I was so shocked, my eyes wide open, I pulled back and slapped him across the face, what a mistake.
" Did you just slap me?" He said with an angry tone.
" You fucking kissed me you pervert!" I shouted at him.

" You're such a fucking waste." He said before taking off.

I stood there for about five minutes just staring at the ground, for some reason I regretted slapping him, but at the same time I thought he deserved it.
Zayn's POV;

She just slapped the shit out of me, but that made me want her more, why am I so attracted to her, she'll end up in my bed, sooner or later, I actually lied, my dorm wasn't there, and I was in fact following her, why am I doing that? She's just a normal girl, nothing special about her, or so I thought.

Maria's POV;

I entered my room and found Jennifer still on the bed, but she was awake, for some reason I wanted to know more about Zayn, why was he after me?

" Uhm Jennifer?" I asked quietly

" What's wrong? I know,I'm sorry for ditching you at that party I swear I don't even know how i got that drunk and I'm just truly sorry" she quickly said.

" No, not about that, I want to ask you about Zayn Malik?"
" What do you want to know?" She was quick to answer.
" Like, why do people talk shit about him?"

" well, he's not a bad person, okay maybe he is, but he just went through a lot of shit, he gets into fights alot, and by a lot I mean like every two days he beats up a guy for some stupid reason,and he slept with almost every girl around, but that's not why people are afraid of him, i once heard that he rapped a girl, I don't know if that's true, but people talk you know, and that's what I've heard"
Wow. Okay.
I nodded and made her words sink in.
Something about him attracts the shit out of me.
I went to my next class, I had business, I saw Marcel yet again oh and Louis too, I went and said hi to Louis he gave me a quick hug, and he gave me a sad look.

" what's wrong?" I asked.

" we need to talk, do you have a class after this?" I shook my head " Let's go out after this class, i know a place next to the campus" I slowly nodded.

We went to a café called The Jules, we sat there, as he asked me if I wanted something I just shook my head as he ordered an espresso, he was the first to speak.

" Okay I just came here to warn you Maria, you have a white heart and an incredible personality but there's something you should know.."

I started getting nervous as he continued talking " The fraternity boys were talking about how hot you are the other night, and well Zayn Malik made a bet, he said by the end of the month, you'll be head over heels for him."
Author's note;
Sorry for the shitty chapter guys I know we didn't reach 20 votes but its alright I love you guys, I uploaded a trailer on YouTube but for some reason it isn't working here, anyways I'm getting some reads and I just want to thank you guys, I promise, the next chapters are going to be filled with excitement, if you don't like smut you should probably stop reading, love you guys x