Chapter Thirteen.

The moment of impact. The moment of impact proves potential for change. Has ripples effects far beyond what we can predict. Sending some particles crashing together. Making them closer than before. While sending others spinning off into great ventures. Landing them where you’ve never thought you’ve found them. That’s the thing about moments like these. You can’t, no matter how hard you try, controlling how it’s gonna affect you. You just gotta let the colliding part goes where they may. And wait. For the next collision. 

***

I ran towards Maria's body, so did the driver, I felt numb, I knew I was screaming on the top of my lungs, but I couldn't feel anything, except for one thing, and I made sure screamed it  "I love you Maria, don't leave me." She couldn't hear me, it was all my fault, I heard the driver calling the ambulance, I should be mad at him but I couldn't feel a thing except for the sudden realization that I'm madly in love with the girl lying in front of me, the ambulance arrived as I got into it with her, she lied there, doctors surrounding her, her angelic face was filled with cuts, her body was fragile, I was holding her hand but soon got pushed away because we arrived to the hospital, tears kept on rushing from my eyes, I yelled at her to wake up as two doctors held me to stay away from the emergency room, they took her to the operations room, I called Jennifer as she brought Marcel with her.

You know, its crazy how wrong you can be about someone, Maria was just a stupid bet, but I developed something for her, and I never got the chance to tell her that I'm sorry, and that I'm insanely in love with her.

After 5 hours, a doctor came out of her room, I rushed, my hands shaking, too worried to comprehend a sentence.

"Maria broke two ribs,her leg and she had a concussion, but in a month, her head will be better, and she asked for her dad, so you better want to call him." The doctor said, her dad? Isn't she not on good terms with him?

"Can I please go in and see her doctor?" I quickly said and the doctor nodded.

I entered the room, my knees went weak because although she had cuts and scars all over her body and face, she still took my breath away.

"Maria, are you okay?" I spoke, tears filling my eyes because I know its my fault.

"Yeah I am, my head hurts though." She replied quickly.

"Yeah the doctor told me it would." She nodded.

"Can I call my dad doctor?" She said.

"Doctor? Maria you know who I am right?" Panic started to rise, my body felt like it was on flames.

"Of course I do." She replied sending relief through my body.

"You're my doctor?" She followed.
Author's note;
Soooooo what do you think guys? And by the way I need 10 more votes and I'll write the next chapter? I hate voting goals but it keeps me motivated, love you guys x