Chapter Twelve.

Maria's POV;

It's been two month's since I've lost my virginity, it's like I've known Zayn forever, its unbelievable how much I do care for him, it's not official yet, but I feel comfortable enough to confess my love for him, he's a part of my life that I never want to forget or let go of, he's what I crave for, his touch, his lips, his attention, him.
Zayn's POV;

I needed to get Maria out of my mind, Zayn Malik never falls for girl, so I decided to go clubbing and pick up a girl home, not that Maria wasn't enough, I just needed to get her off of my mind and just realize what I'm missing, all these hot girls waiting to get in my pants, I hate commitments and after all, I'm Zayn Malik.

I dressed up, it was already 8;00pm I got in my car, and drove to the club, I saw that Maria texted and called, but I ignored them, she was asking about where am I, and that she wants to see me,I don't need that tonight because I know deep down if I talked to her, I'd chicken out and go back to my flat and I don't want that, I don't want a girl to have such control over me, I reached my place, and entered the club, it wasn't as busy as always, but plenty of people were there, I went to the bar and ordered Vodka, to drown the doubt in my throat and just fuck a random chick, I looked over, and saw a hot red head, dancing, she was wearing a black dress, she had some nice eyes, not as nice as Maria's though, why the fuck am I thinking about her, sober up Malik.

She noticed my gaze as she threw a wink in my direction, well that was easy.

I sent the wink back with a grin as I continued drinking, she came closer and sat on the chair next to me.

"Well hello there." I spoke first and I knew I had her wrapped around my fingers when she grinned back and returned my hello, we chatted for the rest of the night but it was only 11;30 so I'll see if she wants to come back to my flat.

"Wanna come over? My flat is 5 minutes away." She nodded and smiled.Bingo.

I wasn't really drunk, just a little tipsy and so was she, as soon as I opened the door she pushed me on the wall and started kissing me, I rolled us over so I was the dominant one, I started squeezing her breasts and such, but no spark was there, my mind kept on drifting back to Maria, I continued kissing her, as her hand went down my pants, after 5 minutes she was already naked and on my bed, I entered her and started thrusting but I wasn't really into it, unlike her, she was full on moaning.
Maria's POV;

Zayn wasn't answering my calls, I tried calling some guys from the fraternity but they said they haven't seen him anywhere, I decided to go and check his flat, his place wasn't that far from the campus, I drove there as I was going upstairs I received a text.

From; Marcel.

"Maria, I need to get this off my chest, Zayn is an asshole, he showed the condom to everyone at the fraternity I'm so sorry, but I really want what's best for you and in fact he made a bet, he said that you're going to fall for him, and well he's going to take your virginity."

I stared at my phone as the vision became blurry from the tears, I let out a small sob, but I'm going to confront him, I have to tell him that I love him, maybe he changed, maybe he regretted the bet, I just want to know what he's thinking I wanted to go back to the dorms and just talk to him in the morning but I couldn't wait, I stood in front of his door, I heard some giggling and these weren't Zayn's for sure, panic started to take over my body, as I knocked hard on the door, I heard footsteps coming, light footsteps, the door opened and I heard a glass shattering from behind, if I could hear my heart shattering it'd be something like that, I saw a tall, redhead girl,answering Zayn's door, Zayn, the guy I fell in love with, the guy who took over every piece of me, I stared at her, and at Zayn with all the broken glass in front of him.

I turned around but before leaving I screamed, I never screamed that loud I just screamed and screamed as they both stared at me, funny how she was wearing Zayn's shirt, I wore that two days ago, two.

I looked at Zayn and whispered loud enough for him to hear

"Congratulations Zayn, you won the bet, I'm completely head over heels for you, I'm in love with you Zayn Malik, but consider whatever we had done, I want you out of my life."

I ran, tears filling my eyes making my vision blurry, I couldn't see, the only thing I heard is Zayn screaming my name. He grabbed my hand but I pushed him away, rain was pouring down, it wasn't helping my vision, I was so dizzy, tired, and done.

I turned around to cross the street but all I could hear was a scream from Zayn and a loud horn, a car was coming my way but I couldn't move it happened so fast, air was knocked out of my lungs, and all I wanted to do then, is crawl back to Zayn's arms and cry, but that thought changed as soon as my body hit the ground, all I could see was darkness, and that's it.
Author's note;

Longest chapter yet ayy? What do you think is going to happen? Is maria going to die? Don't forget to vote and comment, big stuff soon!