Chapter Twenty Three.

Zayn's POV;
"Does that mean I'm dying, doctor?" My heart was beating so fast,yes I've had headaches before, never thought it was this serious.
"Mr Malik, If treatment is needed for an arachnoid cyst, usually the first choice is a fenestration of the cyst. This means going into the brain with a wand and opening up any walls that may have formed inside the cyst. These walls trap the fluid inside the cyst. The idea of this procedure is to get all the cerebral spinal fluid flowing in and out of the cyst efficiently so that the cyst does not continue to grow. If this procedure does not work, a neurosurgeon may decide to put a shunt in. A shunt helps to keep the cyst draining and not allow fluid to build up inside. If the cyst is small enough and in a space on the brain that is not too dangerous to remove, the neurosurgeon may be able to remove it altogether, but in your case, its big, apparently you had this disease since you were so young, didn't you have headaches? Its huge." The doctor explained and I just shrugged.
Maria came and sat next to me as she held my hand and began kissing it, I rubbed her wet cheeks with my fingers and she just closed her eyes, enjoying the gesture.
"Maria babe stop crying, you heard the doctor, they're going to do a surgery and I'll be alright." She held her sobs and just nodded, her bottom lip twitching.
I grabbed her face which made her stand up and come closer, as her lips touched mine, I could never get enough of her, her smell, her lips, her hands, her.
The doctor cleared his throat which made us break apart.
"You have to know Mr.Malik, this surgery isn't easy, you could get brain paralyzed." I just nodded not really caring for what the doctor is saying but instead, staring at Maria, my beautiful Maria, and if I'm destined to die, the only thing I'm really living for is her, and I'm not planning on giving up that easily, after all I am Zayn Malik.
Maria's POV;
Fear.
Fear is what filled my body, I can't believe this, the only guy that I've ever loved is dealing with a brain tumor, I dont know what I'll do if I lost him.
I watched him sleeping peacefully as I went and laid next to him on the small hospital bed, the hospital chair made my ass numb.
we never really talked about his family but he didn't want to call any of them I felt bad because no matter what, his family should know what he's dealing with but he has his reasons.
I began kissing his cheeks, down to his lips as I moved to his neck and sucked slightly as I felt him whimper, I continued my actions but stopped when I heard him calling my name.
"Hmm?" I grinned up at him and he just looked down at me with a smirk, he pulled my face up and began kissing me, it was messy, yet one of the best kisses we've ever shared, our tongues fought for dominance,I straddled his lap and he held me closer I began grinding down on his crotch soft whimpers left both of our mouths he buried his face in my neck as I continued grinding, he pushed me back on the bed and stood up.
"You want me to fuck you in this hospital? Want every single patient to know my name? Gladly." And with that he removed my skirt and shirt then he removed his hospital clothes.
"They were itchy anyways" he commented on his clothes which made me laugh, he began massaging my breasts and sucking on the other as he moved down, leaving wet kisses all over my stomach, he reached the place where I needed him the most, as he started sucking on my clit soft moans left my mouth he started teasing me with his tongue he started going faster and when I was right about to cum he stopped and stood up, I pouted my lips but he just gave me a devilous smirk as he removed his boxers, I got down on my knees and began giving his tip small kitten licks, teasing him, he grabbed my hair and pushed me down on him, I gladly took him in as I began messily sucking him off, he moaned my name,after couple of minutes he twitched in my mouth so he pulled me back and placed me down on the bed, he positioned himself between my legs and looked at me for approval I just nodded.
Pain and pleasure rushed through me, no matter how many times I took him, I would never adjust, he was huge, when he was fully in and I slightly adjusted I made him move, his thrusts started going faster, both of our moans filled the room.
"Fuck fuck fuck Zayn I'm so close!" I moaned out.
"Not yet babygirl." He moaned and after couple of minutes I couldn't hold it back as my orgasm hit me, my walls clenched around Zayn which made him come inside of me, then I remembered he didn't put a condom, but I was too high to care.
We both cleaned up and lied back in bed, our eyes slowly shutting off.
***
"MA'AM PLEASE MOVE AND GET OUT!" I was awaken by a nurse yelling at me and Zayn shaking next to me I quickly stood up, Zayn was still shaking a lot of nurses stormed in and pushed me out I started crying and pushing them, what's wrong with Zayn.. Is my love leaving me?
"LEAVE ME ALONE I WANT TO SEE HIM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ZAYN?" I yelled
"Ma'am please stay out Mr.Malik is having a seizure."
And with those words being said I dropped to my knees and started crying, this is not fair.. Life is not fair.
Authors note;
Sorry for the late update but this should make it up to you?:(