Chapter Ten.

Zayn's POV;

I woke up and saw Maria sleeping peacefully next to me, regret shot through my body. But a bet is a bet after all.

I wrote a note saying that I'll come back and that something came up, grabbed the condom and left for the fraternity.

I opened the door, and went to the play room downstairs.

"There you go boys, now give me my 100$." I showed them the condom as they all came and high fived, telling me I'm the man, but then I instantly felt bad, it's Maria I'm talking about. The girl that gave me her all. Not that I needed money but I just wanted to win the stupid bet. I took the condom and went back to my apartment, I heard some noise coming from the kitchen and I guess she's awake, I walked in and saw her with only my baggy shirt and an underwear on, a girl never stays at my place but I felt like I owed her that much.

"Coffee?" She smiled at me as I nodded.

We sat in silence, drinking our coffee.

"Thank you Zayn, for yesterday and all, its a huge step and I'm glad I took that step with you out of all people." Her words stabbed me like a knife.she came closer and kissed me, her lips tasted like coffee and mint, I kissed back but couldn't help grabbing her perfect ass as she smirked while kissing me, I felt something deep inside, but Zayn Malik never gets attached to a girl.

"So Zayn, I was thinking maybe today we can go on a double date with Marcel and Jennifer?" Double date? I don't do that shit, its like we're dating, but after all I owed her so I nodded.

We spent our afternoon watching tv and cuddling, something felt weird and odd, but I liked whatever that was.

"Where is that date going to be?" I asked.

"Some restaurant Marcel is taking us to, dress formal." I decided to go with some nice black pants, black jacket and a white shirt, I looked decent but Maria on the other hand, for once I was speechless, she wore a knee high red dress, her hair all up, she barely had make up on but god what a sight that was.

I unconsciously went and kissed her, I realized what I was doing when I felt her kiss back. What am I getting myself into.

We went to my car and Maria told me the name of the restaurant and of course, one of the most romantic ones.

We arrived and I felt her hand grab mine, but this time it was different. I felt different.

We spotted Jennifer and Marcel as they quickly waved at us.

"Look at you Maria, you're shining. Join the non-virgin club" we laughed at the comment Jennifer made,except for Marcel, does he know? No he can't. But once again, he's Harry's brother. Panic started building up in my body, I didn't want to ruin whatever me and Maria had, because, I don't know I just don't, I don't want her heart to be broken by me.

We ate our dinner, the girls chatting and Marcel glancing at me every once in a while,,I felt uncomfortable under his gaze, like I was so small and cheap.
Maria's POV;

I'm the happiest. And I think I'm head over heels for this guy. He makes me feel special, but something wasn't right, the looks that Marcel kept on giving him were so weird and angry, oh my god does he like me?

or maybe I'm overanalyzing shit.
Little did she know.
Authors note;

So you guys aren't really active anymore but at least some of you like the story? Trust me, you're going to love the plot, maybe cry.

Can't waitttt! By the way I decided to put zayn's selfie up because Jesus Christ.