Chapter Seven.

Maria's POV;

I woke up, took a shower, I decided to put some more effort on my clothes today, since I sort of had someone to impress.

I wore a black skirt, not so short, almost knee high, with some toms and I tucked in my white T-shirt in, applied some mascara and lipstick, I grabbed my books and left, I was a bit early so as usual Marcel was there, I went and took my regular place,next to him.

"Morning Marcel!" I said with too much enthusiasm.

"Morning Maria!" he responded with the same tone. Woah where did that come from.

"Soo, you and Jennifer eh?" I faked some winks he just nodded and chuckled. "She's really cute, but its nothing serious really, talking about serious look who's headed in our way" I turned around and saw Zayn, for some reason I felt nervous, he made me nervous, its not like bad nervous, its the kind of nervous you get when you're waiting for something good to happen, I don't know what I was waiting for,but I had hope, hope in the guy approaching me right now and I guess I'm staring.

Out of nowhere I felt soft lips touch mine I breathed in his cologne, his mouth tasted like ment, and I didn't even kiss back from the shock.

"Morning" he calmly said.

"Morning Zayn" I quietly responded I saw couple of girls staring, some guys talking and for some reason smiling at Zayn, the class started and Zayn was sitting next to me, as I was trying to write some notes I felt a hand touch my thigh, I tensed underneath his touch, my skin felt so warm, he started rubbing his thumb on my thigh as he went a bit higher, I saw him smirking he knew I was craving his touch, and then I remembered, a guy like him, gets bored, so what about I give him a little something to work on, a little challenge?

I grabbed his hand and took it off of my thigh and slowly whispered in his ear with the sexiest tone I could manage "Keep that to yourself Zayn" I saw his eyes widen at my words, I saw Marcel smirking next to me like a proud father.

After the class was done Zayn wanted to walk me back to my dorm.
Zayn's POV;

We were walking back in silence, as always it was a nice kind of silence, it was never awkward with her.

I really wanted more of her, I wanted her lips on mine, and I wanted to pleasure her innocent body that was never touched before, I wanted to touch her, I wanted to destroy every little part of innocence in her body.
Maria's POV;

I think I'm almost done with the teasing, I really wanted his hands on my body, his lips on mine.

"Thank you Zayn for walking me back, you're the sweetest" I quietly said with enough confidence.

"No problem, I really like walking you back, and I really like the way your lips feel on mine" when he finished the last sentence with a smirk, he crashed our lips together, I breathed in his cologne his lips were so full, he pinned me on the wall, I kissed him back with the same force, he tried shoving his tongue but I wasn't giving him that too fast I felt him squeeze my ass which made me gasp, he used that and started to explore my mouth with his tongue as i fought for dominance with my tongue, one of his hands was on my waist and the other cupped my cheek as I grabbed his neck and cheek with my hands he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, my stomach was now on fire, the next thing I felt is his bulge on my core, I decided to pull back before anything happen,when I pulled back he opened his eyes with a shock expression I chuckled and pulled back as he whispered "I have a little problem down there, mind helping?" He winked as I rolled my eyes at him, I gave his penis a little squeeze which made him gasp really loudly and he chocked on a moan he relaxed his head on the gap between my shoulder and neck and softly whispered " P-please more" I never saw him so vulnerable, I loved it, so I decided to go with my plan and leave him wanting more I gave him a quick kiss, he was shocked yet again, I knew I was doing something right, because boys like him don't go for girls like me.
Zayn's POV;

I had no Idea what happened to me there, I craved her innocent hands on me, I was so weak, I usually get whatever I want, but Maria left me wanting more, which killed me.

I really wanted her touch, but for now I'd be fine with a one night stand with another hot gal, its not like me and maria were together, she's just another bet I'm going to win.
Author's note;
Sooo how was that? I'm not getting much votes and reads anymore but its alright at least some of you want to read it right? Don't forget to voteee, love you x