Chapter Two.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Rude words drifted out of his full lips, I was literally shocked as I rolled my eyes and started walking again as I heard him chuckle from behind " I told you he's a jerk" Jennifer whispered in my ear as we continued to walk.
The next day I had an English-Lit class but I didn't know where to go so Jennifer escorted me there, what would I do without her.
I rushed in a bit late the class was almost full, only couple of seats left, so I sat next to this shy guy, his big glasses are well... Big.
As I sat waiting for the class to start the teacher entered, as she welcomed all of us, as she was about to start,the door opened and there he was, the irrelevant guy who is surprisingly breath taking, he was wearing a leather jacket and a white t-shirt with some black jeans, how can someone be that beautiful yet so annoying? As he entered the class and didn't say a word to the teacher, Mrs.green, which was absolutely rude to do, he sat next to his friends and high fived some of them, for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
As the class ended, I walked out of the class and went straight to my room because my other class is at 12 and its still 10am, I layed on the bed, thinking of that stupid guy called zen or something, why am I even thinking about him, I don't even know him,except that he's a rude guy, and well handsome.
Since I have no classes till 12, I decided to go and walk around campus, I was wearing a white tank top with some leggings, as I continued walking I realized that the campus is really huge, I spotted a couple making out, well basically eating each others faces, and some girls trying to walk in heels, I spotted the guy with the big glasses sitting alone, I decided to go and talk to him,maybe he's nice.
" Hello, I'm Maria, what's your name?"
" M-Marcel" he quietly said
I guess he was annoyed by my presence so I decided to just say goodbye and leave, and that's what I did, its 11;30 already so I went to my room and grabbed my bag I had art next, I quickly rushed my way there because I didn't want to be late, as I arrived,the class wasn't really full, thankfully.
And here he was again, the guy with the thick eyelashes, I didn't have any right to hate him but he's rude,I guess that's enough to think of, I sat down, and the next minute I found him sitting next to me, I was fine with it, okay maybe a bit more than fine but whatever, Mrs.Klee told us to draw a portrait I didn't even know what that meant but I decided to copy the guy next to me, he started drawing a face and I just drew a circle, why am I in this class anyways I can't draw for shit,but hey all take the extra college credit,his drawing was so detailed,it was amazing and he was really focusing on it, like the rest of the class didn't exist he glanced at me as I quickly turned my head, he smirked, he's annoying.
After class was done I decided to go back to my room because I have no classes left, I found Jennifer there, she was on her laptop, she smiled at me and I returned the smile back.
" Maria, do you have any plans for today?" She asked I shook my head
"Okay good, there's this huge party today at the fraternity and you need to come, everyone will be there and since you're new you better go" she said with a hopeful tone.
I quickly replied " I have nothing to wear, I genuinely have a couple of dresses to church and that's it" she was quick to reply " I have some! I have this beautiful dress, and yeah please?" She made this adorable pout, who would say no to that? I nodded.
It's 7 already and the party is at 8;30, I took a look at the dress, as I tried to fit in there, it reached the middle of my thighs, I have to admit, black is my color, I wore it with some red converse, Jennifer insisted on doing my hair and make up, I ended up looking decent okay maybe a bit more than decent.
Zayn's POV;
People were all over the place, drinks everywhere, almost every two making out, after couple of drinks I decided to find some girl to end the night with, because that's basically a routine for me, party, get drunk and well, fuck.
I looked around as this stunning girl entered the place, my jaw fell slightly, Bingo, I want her to be my tonight's hook up.
Maria's POV;
The party is great so far, I didn't really drink because someone had to drive me and Jennifer back to the dorms and since she started doing shots, I'll be the one driving us home, I met a couple of nice guys from the fraternity, Harry and Louis, they are actually really nice I thought all of them were as rude as the eyelashes dude, Louis is the heart of the party he's seriously so funny and hyper, Harry on the other side was cheeky and flirty not that I mind, as I was talking with the two guys I saw the tattooed guy coming closer, he greeted Harry and Louis with some fist pumps, as he took his hand out to shake mine, I hesitantly accepted it, I continued talking to Louis about Washington, and about my family and I could feel Zayn's gaze on me, I turned to him and simply said " Can you stop staring at me?" Louis widened his eyes, Zayn chuckled softly with a following smirk, i have to admit it was really cute, wait what? no Maria, he's an ass.
Louis came closer and slowly whispered "That's Zayn Malik, just don't tease him too much, if he puts you in his head he'll end up getting whatever he wants, I mean it." I shrug it off and reply with a sharp tone" Well not with me, he's nothing" I excuse myself from Harry and Louis to go and find Jennifer, its 12am and we both have classes tomorrow morning, I spotted her on the couch sitting on top of a blonde guy, slowly grinding, as he feels her up, I grab her hand and tell her she's drunk I don't know her that much but I don't think she's that cheap, I saw the blonde shoving drinks down her throat now I know why.
" I need to go to the bathroom" Jennifer drunkenly said I took her upstairs. This was a huge place for a fraternity, she entered the bathroom as I waited for her to finish I felt a hand forcefully grab my wrist as I gasped loudly at the sudden action next thing I know I'm in a room and is that Zayn? Zayn was standing in front of me as I was still shocked can he like stop smirking.

" Uhh what do you want?" I began to stutter as I was about to leave he pinned my wrists on top of my head and the next thing I know, his lips are on mine, I widened my eyes, who the fuck does that? Who is he anyways? I pushed him forcefully and exited the door he didn't follow, I was panicking, and started looking for Jennifer I saw her laying in front of the bathroom I tried to wake her up after like 10 minutes she woke up, and started walking to the car, as I drove back to the campus everything rushed back, Zayn Malik forcefully kissed me, and I pushed him back. Louis' words rushed back to my mind, " Don't tease him too much, he'll end up getting whatever he wants".
Authors note;
Thank you guys for reading please vote and comment it makes me happy and I'll update when I reach 20 votes?
And oh can you please tell me who do you imagine Jennifer like? And do you see Maria as Maia Mitchell? Please let me know
Love you all x