Chapter Eight.

Maria's POV;

Today I had no classes so I decided to hit Zayn up, for some reason I really enjoyed his company.

"Hello?" His husky voice spoke first. Why am I drooling over his voice, god man up Maria.

"Maria?" He spoke again and I realized I forgot to reply.

"Oh hi Zayn how are you?" I replied awkwardly as I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"I'm good, so what's up?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to know what are you doing today." and then it hit me, how idiotic I was for calling him.

" So today's my birthday and couple of my friends wanted to throw me a surprise party that I obviously know of." I laughed so hard at this, maybe I over exaggerated it but yeah. "So I was wondering do you want to come to the party today?" He asked. "Sure yeah totally" I spoke a bit faster, and I mentally slapped myself for that.

"Okay see you around, bye"

"Bye Zayn."

Zayn's POV;

I rolled to the side of the bed and saw the hot redhead I slept with yesterday and why the hell did she stay over?

I shook her arm,she looked up at me with a confused expression.

"You need to go, it was nice,I'll call you later" I almost believed my own lie.

She nodded and got dressed and left.

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee, my mind drifted back to Maria, her gorgeous lips, amazing eyes, full figure. I'm glad I made that bet. And why the hell am I thinking about her anyways.
Maria's POV;

Since it was 2pm I decided to go shopping and of course brought Jennifer with me.

"That's a nice croptop, goes perfectly with the skirt we just bought!" She squealed at my outfit.

"Does it look slutty? I feel like I'm too exposed" I shyly stated looking at the ground and grabbing my exposed stomach.

"Maria, the red dress you wore the other day is more exposing, shut up and buy this or else I'm buying it". I chuckled at her and nodded.

I Bought some shirts,pants, and a couple of skirts, it was definitely a successful shopping trip.

We went back to the dorms as I took a quick shower and then Jennifer decided to straighten my hair, I went with it as she did my make up, I wore heels, almost 8cm high, I have to admit, I looked hella good.

"Zayn is going to struggle with keeping his hands off of you baby girl." I smiled at Jennifer when she mentioned him. We both got ready and headed for the fraternity.

As we arrived we saw almost 60 cars parked outside it was sick, as I entered I decided to go and look for Zayn, I looked around and spotted Louis coming closer to me "God damn! Aren't you looking fancy today ha?" I smiled, as I hugged him, I saw Harry coming closer too.

"Hiiiii Maria, you look absolutely gorgeous" he said. I blushed so hard because I wasn't really used to the attention.

As I was talking to Louis I felt some large hands on my waist followed by a whisper "You're planning on killing me aren't you?" I shivered at his hot breath, his words drove me crazy as I managed to turn around and took in his glorious appearance, he was wearing a cute buttoned up shirt with some nice black jeans, he pulled his hair into an amazing quiff the next thing I felt is his lips on mine I kissed back for a moment before pulling back.

I excused myself from Harry and Louis as I left, hand in hand with Zayn, we went to the kitchen where the drinks were served, I was never much of a drinker, but I wouldn't mind a glass or two tonight.

After couple of drinks I felt a bit tipsy Zayn was eyeing me hungrily, my skin felt warm under his gaze, I took his hand and led him to the dance floor, as a kinda calm love song was playing his hands were around my waist and mine were around his neck, he stared at my eyes with so much intense, I felt my knees going soft as he gripped me harder, I lied my head on his chest soon followed by his chin on my head.

It was romantic for a second but then the beat changed, I was drunk,tipsy and I had no care in the world I turned around and pressed my back to his chest as I slowly started to grind my ass on his now growing bulge, I heard his breath quickening, as I went faster he grabbed my hips tighter and pulled me in closer my breath hitched, as his fingers traced my naked torso, he kissed my neck and went up as he sexily whispered in my ear "You never gave me a gift really" I felt my core slowly starting to wet at the stuff going on,I grabbed Zayn's hand and took him to the backyard, people were too crowded there so I held his hand and led him to the bushes beside the fraternity he took over me and pinned me to the grass he started planting wet kisses on my neck, he sucked a love bite on my neck, it's definitely going to leave a mark, he soothed the pain with his tongue.
Zayn's POV;

That's it, she's drunk, vulnerable, horny, and I'm going to win the bet.

I started cupping her boobs as she chocked on a moan, her breath going faster and then something stopped me.

Something took over me, a need to protect the vulnerable girl beneath me, if I was going to win the bet, I was going to do it when she's awake not drunk, the bet was her to fall in love with me, and take her virginity.

"Let's get you back to your room." I slowly mumbled.

"No, please just, just lay next to me here." I stared at her, something in her pulled me back, I lied there as I felt her hand touch mine, I didn't protest, what the fuck is happening I'm Zayn Malik, I don't just put my heart out on my sleeve, she's just a bet.

I picked her up, went to her blonde friend and took the keys from her, I drove back to her room, I opened the door she was way passed out, apparently she's extremely light headed which made her even more adorable.

Why am I thinking she's adorable.

I put her down on the bed, covered her, and pecked her lips.

Why am I doing all that for a stupid bet.
Maria's POV;

I woke up the next day, with a strong headache and literally no memory, why am I still dressed?

Jennifer stormed out of the bathroom and jumped on my bed.

"Zayn Malik fucking brought you to the room and apparently didn't even lay a hand on you, okay now girl what are you doing? Is it some kind of a black magic? I swear to god Maria" I chuckled at her words, not being able to form words right now.
I really do like the guy.
Author's note;
Hello, did you like this chapter? Tell me what do you think and please press the little start button it keeps me motivated to write more. Don't forget to add the story to your library.