Chapter seventeen.

Zayn's POV;

"You took my virginity for a bet?" Maria spoke, the expression on her face is so hurt,I never saw her that way,whatever the chances of us getting back are now shattered.

"You don't know what we had Maria,it was amazing, we were amazing despite the bet,I can explain." I spoke, my voice sounded way softer than I intended it to be.

"Well maybe that's the fucking problem, I don't remember what we were I don't even want to, I want to go home so please just leave me alone and stop trying!"

Her words hurt, they really do but maybe, just maybe its for the best.

I nodded, it was all Jennifer's fault, but I can't be mad at her, I just have myself to blame.

"Can you at least move back to campus? Don't ruin your future Maria." I was worried for her but being the selfish man I am, I just wanted her closer.

"I need time to think, I can't process all of this at once, it hurts, god it hurts." She mumbled, tears streaming down her face.

I nodded, Jennifer left, I didn't even notice.

If only I could take it all back.

You know,I never noticed how valuable Maria is until I lost her.

Maria was showering, I don't know how she stayed with me for tonight but she did, she came out of the shower, a towel wrapped tight around her body, I pushed my lustful thoughts to the back of my head,god I want her.

"Zayn, can we talk?" Her question surprised me but I nodded quickly, I went and sat next to her on the bed she was fumbling with her fingers, she always does that when she's nervous.

"Tell me, tell me about us, about my first time, everything." Her words came out so soft,I nodded.

"Well, basically I was a dick at first, we never liked eachother,but that changed when you started coming to the frat parties, I've always been a dick though, still am." She giggled and it sent relief through my body. "But after awhile, I started to really like you, we liked eachother,it wasn't some fairytale shit but we were pretty decent, we fought,but we ended up figuring shit out, exactly what I'm trying to do now, which leads me to our first time and the bet, don't get me wrong, the bet is what started us, but it changed, I swear I fell for you Maria, believe it or not, you changed me, our first time was after a date,you just decided that we should go for it,I didn't push you into anything I promise, it was so great,amazing, everything, it wasn't like the rest, you weren't." I explained, breathless, but her response took my breath to another place.

"Show me how it went, bring back the feeling of my first time now."
Author's note;
Long one right? Next chapter is going to contain smut, finally lol