Chapter Eighteen.

Zayn's POV;

I was taken aback by her request, she wanted me to fu-make love to her? She was yelling at me two hours ago and now this?

"Maria,you want me to make love to you?" I hesitantly asked, she simply nodded but I didn't waste any time, I crashed my lips to hers,god I missed those lips, I placed my hands on both of her cheeks pulling her closer as she was placed on my lap both of her legs were now on my sides, the kiss was gentle but that soon changed as I pushed my tongue further opening her mouth and asking for entrance, I squeezed her ass which made her gasp and that gave me full entrance as I searched through her mouth with my tongue, I missed her,I missed this, I needed her in my life, she fixed me yet broke me, she healed me but harmed me, she was the best thing that ever happened to me but god how bad that was.

She made the next step as she slowly grinded on me, I grabbed her waist and grinded harder, and when she softly moaned I lost it, I pushed her back on the bed as I kissed her harder, the towel was now long gone, as I grabbed her full breasts and gently squeezed them, I went on kissing her neck as I slowly sucked on that spot that I knew drove her crazy, but its a new sensation for her because she forgot how good I used to make her feel and I was determined on bringing that feeling back, she was now moaning a bit more louder, encouraging me on doing more to her fragile body, I went down to her breasts kissing and sucking on her now hard nubs, I went further down so now I am completely off the bed and on my knees as she lied there, I parted her legs but I knew she was insecure as I kissed her inner thighs,I knew how much of a weakness that was for her, god I know so much about this girl, when I reacher her entrance I could feel her shudder until I pulled my tongue out and ate her out, teasing her at first but when her hands went to my hair, pushing me in further and she moaned my name I went in all force, she drove me crazy, I didn't want her to cum yet as I stood up and undressed, I forgot that I was still dressed, when I unbuckled my jeans and took my boxers off her eyes widened at my size, just like the first time, it brought back so many memories, I don't deserve this girl.. I took the condom from the drawer and placed it on my dick,I kneeled between her legs separating them with my legs, I held both of her hands and kissed them, moving to her lips and kissing them, I looked at her right in the eyes asking for permission and looking for any hits of hesitation but there were none which sent relief through my body, she nodded as I entered her, slowly, she was so wet, if it wasn't for today I would have thrusted mercilessly in her heat, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she whispered "Faster." And that's exactly what I did as I thrusted faster in her so now we were both a moaning mess, her legs began to shake and I knew she was close.

"Zayn, fuck I'm so close!" She moaned out loud,I'm pretty sure my neighbors knew my name by now.

"Me too baby, come on, come for me." I encouraged her and a second later she came, her whole body shaking with the sudden pleasure, she squeezed around me which made me cum right after her,I pulled out and lied next to her, we were both breathless, her eyes were closed,I took the condom off and threw it in the trash and I pulled the covers on us as she snuggled closer,which honestly surprised me I put my hands around her waist as our legs tangled, her head rested on my chest and that moment I knew for sure that this girl right here is my safe escape from everything because although I hated the world that we are living in,she became my world and now I'm most loved by the world that I love, that sounded complicated but it was extremely true.

As my eyes began closing I swear I heard Maria saying something that shocked me.

"You're the only thing that I remember."
Author's note;
This chapter is dedicated for the girl from ask.fm that gave me the push to write, love you x