Chapter Eleven.

Marcel's POV;

I knew Zayn wasn't the right guy for her, he fucking told the whole fraternity that he took her virginity away. Maria's virginity, the innocent girl that doesn't deserve anything bad, but I'm not going to tell her just yet, I'll hold this against Zayn, tease him, threat him, till he leaves her alone, which is pretty soon, Zayn Malik doesn't stick with girls after he's done.
Maria's POV;

I woke up in Zayn's room, lately that's all I've been doing, or well. We have been doing, Zayn is acting a bit off, maybe he's stressed because of something, but I'm not that naive you know.

Something is up and I'm going to know what it is.

I saw Zayn lying next to me I kissed his cheeks then his mouth and continued doing that till he woke up, he opened one eye and smiled at me. God he was so beautiful, how did I end up with a guy like him.

"Morning babe" he spoke, the pet name sending shivers down my spine.

"Morning." I replied quietly, he pulled me in closer, I felt so safe and good next to him.

"Zayn what's wrong with Marcel and you?" I felt him tense up at the question and now I know for sure something is up.

"I don't know love. I don't feel good about this kid, I guess he likes you and I don't like that"

He spoke, I felt so happy yet surprised, we're not even dating and I just really like Zayn.
Zayn's POV;

"I don't know love. I don't feel good about this kid, I guess he likes you and I don't like that" I lied. It's so easy to lie to her but I have to admit, this girl is something and I genuinely like her, but it's not right, she's too nice, I hurt people like Maria.
Author's note;

Sorry for the short shitty chapter I love you guys x