Chapter Twenty Two

Zayn's POV;

I woke up the next day, my headache was worse and that weird ache in my chest was perfectly signaling that I should go and see a doctor, I glanced at the beauty sleeping next to me, her mouth hanging a bit, it was oddly sexy, yup I definitely should see a doctor.

I showered Maria with kisses, I would never get enough of her, I kissed her forehead and down to her cheek as I continued to her mouth and neck, I felt her whimpering as she opened one eye and grinned at me.

I leaned in to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Nope. Morning breath, hop off."

I chuckled but kissed her anyways as she cringed but smiled through the kiss.

We brushed our teeth, making funny faces while doing so, Maria ended up chocking on the toothpaste while I laughed my guts out, we're weird indeed.

As I left the bathroom the pain came stronger, which made me a bit dizzy, my head felt so light and the last thing that I remember was Maria screaming at me with so much fear.

**

Peep,peep,peep. The sound startled me, where am I? I opened my eyes as I saw a tired Maria holding her knees to her chest on the chair beside me, she was asleep, I looked around and then I found the source of the sound, a heart monitor, Im at the hospital.

I just lied there, not knowing what to do but then I felt an unbearable pain hit my brain like a knife, I yelped in pain which woke Maria up as she quickly came closer, her cheeks were stained with tears.

"You're awake! Nurse!" Maria screamed while she held me tighter.

"You finally woke up." She murmured. What. Its been like three or two hours.

Three nurses rushed in, I was a bit taken aback and I couldn't help but wonder why.

"What's wrong?" I asked, yes I blacked out, but it was probably because my blood pressure was down or something I don't know.

"You've been out for 4 days Mr.Malik." One of the nurses spoke, I was shocked, four fucking days?

"What's wrong with me?" I asked, I heard Maria sob but I decided to ignore it for now, one of the nurses spoke as they injected me with shit, I didn't even want to ask.

"The doctor will come and explain." I nodded, I felt relaxed now, probably because of the stuff that the nurse injected me with.

Couple of minutes later the doctor entered.

"Hello Zayn, how are you feeling?" He asked me and I just shrugged. "Alright I suppose."

"Well I'm Doctor Devine, you can call me Josh." I was getting impatient but I just nodded.

He smiled at me but I knew something was wrong with me, you don't just black out for four days.

"Well Mr.Malik, I'm sorry to inform you that you have a very rare disease." I gulped in fear, I'm sick? But I ate healthy food and I went to the gym and- the doctor interrupted my thoughts. " Its called Arachnoid cysts,its basically cerebrospinal fluidcovered by arachnoidal cells and collagen that may develop between the surface of the brain and the cranial base or on the arachnoid membrane, one of the three membranes that cover the brain and the spinal cord. Arachnoid cysts are a congenital disorder,and most cases begin during infancy; however, onset may be delayed until adolescence." He explained.

I didn't understand shit but it was probably really fucked up because I could hear Maria's sobs.
Authors note;
Fuck me and my cliff hangers.