Chapter Nineteen.

Zayn's POV;

I woke up the next day I didn't sleep like this in ages, I was sweating so much so I assume Maria turned on the heater, speaking of Maria, where is she? I grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on as i went outside, I saw Maria standing in the kitchen she was wearing one of her ugly long sweaters, she looked breath taking she didn't realize that I was there until I cleared my throat, she looked up at me and smiled, well that was surprising.

"Morning." I mumbled, and being the idiot that I am I went to kiss her but she pulled away.

"I, I didn't forgive you." She quickly said,I nodded, I had the urge to ask her what about yesterday but I knew better.

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked but she seemed lost in her thoughts.

After a minute of silence she spoke.

"White walls, black carpet, black and white leather chairs, wine, mushrooms" her body started shaking a bit and then it hit me.

"Our first date! You remember our first date?" She shook her head.

"I remember the place and I remember that there were tears on my cheek." Am I supposed to tell her that I basically forced her to go on a date with me?

"Oh.That.Ehm,well basically I kidnapped you and took you on a date with me after I saw you with my friend in a cafe." And she laughed, she laughed so hard tears were rushing on her cheeks, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"So you basically kidnapped me, made me fall for you, then you took my virginity for a bet and I still stayed?" She laughed harder.

"It sounds worse when you say it, wait let me explain, now what really happened is, I saw you around campus and in couple of my classes I thought you were hot but you hated me because I was a dick when you first saw me because I caught you staring at me and being the ass that I am I commented that out, then I was given a bet so i started following you back to your dorm,we opened up for each other which was weird so we kissed, and you were such a tease, I remember once you got drunk and we lied on the grass of the frat house and held hands, I've never did that with a girl, then we got so much closer I started falling for you but I didn't want that, eventually we slept together but I stayed, I never left until the day of your accident, I was so drunk and I needed to get you off of my mind so I slept with a girl and you came and it was raini-* my voice cracked and betrayed me, I didn't realize I was crying, what the fuck.

I cleared my throat and continued.

"It was raining and you came to my place, this place, I was with another girl for the first time in months, and the same day you knew about the bet, I totally forgot about it, the girl, the stranger if I may say, that I was with,opened the door to your loud knocks, your expression hurt me, you started screaming and then left, I followed you Maria, I never left, it was raining so hard it all happened in a moment I saw your body laying there, after the car hit you and I know I don't deserve you but god, I fucking love you, I don't expect you to forgive me that easily but please just try, try me one more time, and I promise I won't fuck up this time."

I was breathless but what took my breath away more was her lips on mine.
Author's note;
Thank you all for the reads and votes, hope you enjoyed, the fanfic isn't over yet though, some shit will happen.