Cognite vs Noctemis

Previously...

Cuza Ackermann gets his new Sparking bey, Dimension Cognite. His first challenge is Norman Tarver.

Back to the present...

Cuza heads to the nearest bey arena in Mexico. It's time for his battle against Norman.

Hanami: In the blue corner, rising from the mysterious snake pit, it's Norman Tarver with his bey Upper Noctemis! And in the red corner, from the legendary BC Sol, it's Cuza Ackermann with his bey Dimension Cognite!

Cuza: You have no idea how much better we've gotten since our last match.

Norman: You're not the only one who's gotten better

Cuza (thinking): I'll go with Stamina Mode.

Referee: First battle. Ready set.

Norman/Cuza: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Hanami: And Norman pulls off a Sparking Shoot!

Cuza: What was that?

Norman: When you're in sync with your bey, you can pull off a Sparking Shoot which makes your bey stronger.

Norman: NOCTEMIS! *Noctemis's avatar appears* UPPER IMPACT!

Cuza: COGNITE! DIMENSION COUNTER!

*Cognite is knocked out of the stadium.*

Referee: Upper Noctemis with a Ring-Out Finish. Norman Tarver gets one point.

Hanami: Norman Tarver gets one point! Can he finish it off or will Cuza make a comeback?

Cuza (thinking): I'll go with Attack mode. We got this Cognite.

Referee: Second battle. Ready set.

Norman/Cuza: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Hanami: We have Sparking Shoots from both sides!

Norman (thinking): How did he pull it off so quickly? He just learned about it. 

Cuza: Go! Warp Launch!

Norman: End it! NOCTEMIS! *Noctemis's avatar appears*

Hanami: Cognite gets pushed to the edge! Is this the end?

Cuza: No chance. GOO! COGNITE! *Cognite's avatar appears* DIMENSION ATTACK!

*Noctemis is knocked into the air and bursts*

Norman: What?

Referee: Dimension Cognite with a Burst Finish. Cuza Ackermann wins by a score of 2-1.

Cuza: YES!

Cuza (thinking): Now I can challenge the 29th ranked blader, Ghasem Madal. 

Cuza heads to England to the Royals training center and challenges Ghasem to a battle. Ghasem accepts and says "You will be facing Flash Garuda."

319 words! Was it good? Please comment if you liked it and what I could do better on.