Awakening Showdown! Battle of the Balance Types!

Previously...

Cuza defeated Aiger in an epic showdown with six battles. Shu defeated Free to also make the semifinals.

Back to the present...

Hanami: We're back at the Sparking Arena for the semifinals of the Legend Festival! The first match will be between the number one rated legend, Valt Aoi and the number six rated legend, Dante Koryu!

Dante: Let's have a fun battle Valt!

Valt: Let's go Dante!

Hanami: In the red corner, with Brave Valtryek by his side, it's Valt Aoi! And in the blue corner, it's the blader with Triumph Dragon, Dante Koryu!

Referee: Ready set.

Valt/Dante: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Valt: Get in there with a Rush Launch!

Dante: Attack Dragon!

*Valtryek and Dragon attack each other and Valtryek speeds up*

Valt: Yes! It's awakened!

Dante: DRAGON! *Dragon's avatar appears* DOUBLE BOUND!

Valt: VALTRYEK! *Valtryek's avatar appears* BRAVE SWORD!

*Valtryek knocks Dragon out of the stadium*

Referee: Brave Valtryek wins the first battle with a ring-out finish. Valt Aoi gets one point.

Hanami: Valt takes the first point! Can he get the win in the second battle or will Dante make a comeback?

Dante: I'm gonna win this one!

Valt: Bring it.

Referee: Ready set.

Valt/Dante: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Valt: Valtryek! Rush Launch!

Dante: Go Dragon!

*Valtryek and Dragon attack each other*

Valt: NOW VALTRYEK! *Valtryek's avatar appears* BRAVE SWORD!

Dante: IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUSLY SERIOUS! DRAGON! *Dragon's avatar appears* TRIUMPH BREAK!

*Dragon knocks Valtryek out of the stadium*

Referee: Triumph Dragon gets one point with a ring-out finish. The score is tied one to one.

Dante: Yes!

Valt: I'll win the next one!

Hanami: Dante Koryu ties the match up! Will this match be decided in the third battle?

Referee: Ready set.

Valt/Dante: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Valt: Rush Launch!

Dante: Go Dragon! 

*Valtryek and Dragon attack each other*

Dante: I'm gonna win! IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUSLY SERIOUS! DRAGON! *Dragon's avatar appears* TRIUMPH BREAK!

Valt: TIME FOR OUR NEW MOVE VALTRYEK! *Valtryek's avatar appears* BRAVE WHIP!

*Valtryek attacks Dragon and bursts it*

Referee: Brave Valtryek gets two points with a burst finish. Valt Aoi wins by a score of three to one.

Hanami: Valt wins! Valt will move on to the finals to face the winner of the next match!

Valt: Yes!

Dante: Dang it!

Hanami: It's time for the next match! In the red corner, it's the second rated legend, Shu Kurenai! And in the blue corner, it's the fifth rated A-Tier, Cuza Ackermann!

Cuza: I'm going to win this!

Shu: Not if I can help it.

Cuza (thinking): I'll use clockwise attack mode.

Shu (thinking): I'll use clockwise mode.

Referee: Ready set.

Shu/Cuza: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Cuza: Warp Launch!

Shu: Take the center Spryzen!

*Cognite attacks Spryzen and then moves onto the crater*

Cuza: NOW COGNITE! *Cognite's avatar appears and a white flare surrounds Cuza and Cognite* DIMENSION ATTACK!

Shu: SPRYZEN! *Spryzen's avatar appears* COUNTER-BREAK!

*Spryzen stops Cognite's attack*

Shu: NOW SPRYZEN! WORLD WHIP!

*Spryzen knocks Cognite out of the stadium*

Referee: World Spryzen wins the first battle with a ring-out finish. Shu Kurenai gets one point.

Hanami: Shu gets the first point! Will he be the one to face Valt or can Cuza make a comeback?

Cuza: I'll switch to counterclockwise attack mode!

Shu: I'll stay with clockwise mode!

Referee: Ready set.

Shu/Cuza: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Shu: Spryzen! Take the center!

Cuza: Cognite! Warp Launch!

*Cognite attacks Spryzen*

Shu: World Counter!

*Spryzen hits Cognite back and it hits the wall*

Shu: I'M READY FOR YOUR ATTACK! GO SPRYZEN! *Spryzen's avatar appears* WORLD WHIP!

Cuza: NOW COGNITE! *Cognite's avatar appears and a white flare surrounds Cuza and Cognite* DIMENSION BULLET!

*Cognite hits Spryzen out of the stadium*

Referee: Dimension Cognite gets one point with a ring-out finish. The score is now tied one to one.

Cuza: Let's go!

Shu: It's not over yet. I'm using counterclockwise mode.

Referee: Ready set. 

Shu/Cuza: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Cuza: Cognite! Warp Launch!

Shu: Attack! Spryzen!

*Cognite and Spryzen attack each other; Cognite hits the wall and Spryzen goes on the crater*

Cuza: COGNITE! *Cognite's avatar appears and a white flare surrounds Cuza and Cognite* DIMENSION BULLET!

Shu: SPRYZEN! *Spryzen's avatar appears* WORLD SMASH NOW!

*Spryzen and Cognite attack each other at almost equal strength*

Shu: SPRYZEN! COUNTER-BREAK!

Cuza: COGNITE! DIMENSION COUNTER!

*Spryzen pushes through Cognite and bursts it*

Referee: World Spryzen gets two points with that burst finish. Shu Kurenai wins by a score of three to one.

Hanami: And Shu Kurenai gets the win with a burst finish! He will face Valt Aoi in the finals!

Shu: Yes!

Cuza: Dang it! I lost!

769 words! Please post what you think of the chapter below! Next chapter will be the finals, Valt versus Shu!