Hikaru vs Zac! Teaming with Shu!

Previously...

The second round was completed. Free and Hikaru defeated Silas and Ranjiro. Cuza and Rantaro defeated Aiger and Hyuga. Lui and Wakiya defeated Delta and Lane. Six bladers have advanced and nine have been eliminated.

Back to the present...

Hanami: It's time for the play-in match to get into the tag battle! In the red corner, it's Hikaru Hizashi! And in the blue corner, it's Zac the Sunrise!

Hikaru: I'm gonna win this!

Zac: You can't beat me!

Referee: This battle will be first to two points. Ready set.

Zac/Hikaru: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Zac: Castle Boost! Take the center!

Hikaru: Helios! Attack!

*Helios attacks Zeutron*

Zac: Castle Counter!

*Helios gets knocked back into the crater and spins around it*

Hikaru: HELIOS! *Helios's avatar appears and flares up* KOLOSSAL STRIKE!

Zac: ONE MORE TIME ZEUTRON! *Zeutron's avatar appears* CASTLE COUNTER!

*Both bets go flying into the air and Zeutron bursts*

Referee: Kolossal Helios gets two points with a burst finish. Hikaru Hizashi wins!

Hanami: Hikaru moves on to the tag team battle, while Zac is now eliminated.

Hikaru: Yes!

Zac: No way!

Hanami: The match will be randomized. And we have Delta Zakuro and Hikaru Hizashi versus Shu Kurenai and Cuza Ackermann! The winners will both advance to the quarterfinals!

Delta: I need to win this.

Hikaru: Let's go!

Shu: Ok.

Cuza: Cool!

Hanami: In the red corner, it's Delta Zakuro and Hikaru Hizashi! And in the blue corner, it's Shu Kurenai and Cuza Ackermann!

Delta: I'll be using Abyss Devolos.

Shu: I'll use counterclockwise mode.

Cuza: And I'll use counterclockwise attack mode!

Delta/Hikaru/Cuza/Shu: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Delta: Demise Launch! Take the center!

Cuza: Warp Launch!

Hikaru: Helios! Attack!

Shu: Spryzen! Take the center!

*Spryzen and Devolos clash in the center*

Delta: DEVOLOS! *Devolos's avatar appears* DEMISE UPPER!

Shu: SPRYZEN! *Spryzen's avatar appears* COUNTER-BREAK!

*Devolos bursts and Spryzen gets knocked out of the stadium*

Hikaru: HELIOS! *Helios's avatar appears and flares up* KOLOSSAL STRIKE!

Cuza: COGNITE! *Cognite's avatar appears* DIMENSION ATTACK!

*Cognite and Helios fly into the air and then one bey bursts a second sooner than the other*

Referee: World Spryzen and Dimension Cognite win! 

Hanami: That was a very close battle but Shu Kurenai and Cuza Ackermann came out on top! They advance to the quarterfinals and Hikaru and Delta are eliminated!

Hikaru: Dang it!

Delta: Ugh!

Cuza: Yes!

Shu: I should've made it sooner but I still made it!

366 words! Please post what you think of the chapter below! Next chapter will be starting the quarterfinals