Curtains Rise! Legend Festival!

Previously...

Cuza battles against Wakiya Murasaki for the chance to enter the Legend Festival. Wakiya scored the first point and then Cuza came back and won with a slow motion burst finish to clinch his spot in the Festival.

Back to the present...

Cuza is training at the training center, and an announcement comes on the TV from Hanami.

Hanami: The first location for the Legend Festival has been decided! It will be held at the Neo Bey Arena in a week's time!

*A week passes by*

Hanami: We're here in the Neo Bey Arena for the first round of the Legend Festival! Time to announce the bladers! 

Hanami: Valt Aoi and Brave Valtryek! Shu Kurenai and World Spryzen! Aiger Akabane and Infinite Achilles! Free de la Hoya and Mirage Fafnir! Lui Shirosagi and Raid Lúinor! Dante Koryu and Triumph Dragon! Phi and Spirit Phoenix! Gwyn Reynolds and Cyclone Genesis! Delta Zakuro and Demise Devolos! Xander Shakadera and a rebuilt Octave Xcalius! Silas Karlisle and Curse Satomb! Zac the Sunrise and Castle Zeutron! Wakiya Murasaki and Jet Wyvron! Daigo Kurogami and Hollow Doomscizor! Rantaro Kiyama and Glide Roktavor! Ranjiro Kiyama and Glide Roktavor! Hyuga Hizashi and Super Hyperion! Lane Valhalla and Vex Lucius! Hikaru Hizashi and Kolossal Helios! And finally, Cuza Ackermann and Dimension Cognite!

Hanami: Time to decide the groups! In Group A, the bladers are Aiger Akabane, Wakiya Murasaki, Hikaru Hizashi, Gwyn Reynolds, and Xander Shakadera!

Aiger: I'm in a group with those guys. Cool!

Xander: Hahahaha! This is going to be great!

Wakiya: I'm gonna win this!

Gwyn: Let's do this

Hikaru: I'm in the same group as very powerful bladers!

Hanami: In Group B, the bladers are Phi, Daigo Kurogami, Cuza Ackermann, Valt Aoi and Silas Karlisle!

Phi: I will destroy you all.

Daigo: In the same group as Valt? Ok, I'll win!

Cuza: This'll be fun!

Valt: Give it your all out there because I'm not holding back!

Silas: Prepare to get blown away!

Hanami: In Group C, the bladers are Zac the Sunrise, Lui Shirosagi, Hyuga Hizashi, Shu Kurenai, and Rantaro Kiyama!

Zac: The sun always shines through!

Lui: Shu Kurenai. I will defeat you!

Hyuga: Awesome! A rematch with Lui! Zoom Zoom!

Shu: Interesting, I'm against Lui already.

Rantaro: Watch out, cause Honcho's coming!

Hanami: And in Group D, the bladers are Ranjiro Kiyama, Free de la Hoya, Delta Zakuro, Lane Valhalla, and Dante Koryu!

Ranjiro: I got this!

Free: Huh, this should be fun.

Delta: This is my chance to shine the brightest!

Lane: My flare will destroy all of you!

Dante: I'm battling against Delta? Awesome!

Hanami: The first battle will be the Group A Battle Royale!

420 words! The battle royales will be in the next chapter! Put who you think below which eight will make the quarterfinals!