Quarterfinals! Valt vs Lui!

Previously...

Hikaru defeated Zac to claim the fourth spot in the tag team battle. Shu and Cuza defeated Hikaru and Delta. Shu and Cuza advanced while Hikaru and Delta were eliminated.

Back to the present...

Hanami: The quarterfinal battles will be held in the Sparking Arena!

*A day later*

Hanami: It's time to bring out the bladers that are in the quarterfinals! First up, it's the wonder boy, Valt Aoi, who scored four points!

Valt: Give it all you got out there because I'm not holding back!

Hanami: The next up is the high school prodigy, Free de la Hoya, who scored three points!

Free: This should be fun.

Hanami: Next up is the man of men, Rantaro Kiyama, who scored three points!

Rantaro: I'll rip you guys to pieces and tear you to shreds!

Hanami: Fourth up is the last blader that scored three points, it's the white tyrant, Lui Shirosagi!

Lui: This'll be easy! The finals are already mine!

Hanami: Advancing from his win in the Group A Battle Royale, it's the strongest and unbeatable blader, Aiger Akabane!

Aiger: Let's go!

Hanami: Advancing from his win in the Group D Battle Royale, it's the dragon tamer, Dante Koryu!

Dante: Time to get serious!

Hanami: Advancing from the tag team battle, it's the crimson flame, Shu Kurenai!

Shu: I'll win this!

Hanami: And lastly, advancing from the tag team battle, it's the blader that's on the rise, Cuza Ackermann!

Cuza: You guys might be legends but I can still beat you!

Hanami: It's time to find out the matches! The first match of the quarterfinals will be Dante Koryu versus Rantaro Kiyama!

Rantaro: I got this in the bag!

Dante: Yes! I will make the semifinals!

Hanami: The next match of the quarterfinals will be a long time rivalry match between Valt Aoi and Lui Shirosagi!

Valt: Time to settle this Lui!

Lui: Matched up with Valt first round, eh? Hahaha, I'll just have to win!

Hanami: The third match of the quarterfinals will be Aiger Akabane versus Cuza Ackermann!

Aiger: This one's mine!

Cuza: I got this!

Hanami: And the last quarterfinal match will be Shu Kurenai versus Free de la Hoya!

Free: Hmm. 

Shu: I'll win this.

Hanami: Now first up, in the red corner, it's Dante Koryu! And in the blue corner, it's Rantaro Kiyama!

Referee: For the quarterfinal round, the first to two points will be the winner. Ready set.

Dante/Rantaro: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Rantaro: Roktavor! Take the center!

Dante: Attack Dragon!

*Dragon attacks Roktavor*

Rantaro: ROKTAVOR! *Roktavor's avatar appears* GLIDE TORNADO!

Dante: IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUSLY SERIOUS! DRAGON! *Dragon's avatar appears* TRIUMPH BREAK!

*Dragon collides with Roktavor, bursting it*

Referee: Triumph Dragon gets two points with a burst finish. Dante Koryu is the winner!

Dante: Yes!

Rantaro: Dang it!

Hanami: Dante Koryu is the first blader to make the semifinals after his win against Rantaro! Now the next battle will be between rivals so fierce that there last battle ended in a draw! In the red corner, it's Valt Aoi! And in the blue corner, it's Lui Shirosagi!

Valt: Let's do this Lui!

Lui: I'm gonna win this one!

Referee: Ready set.

Valt/Lui: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Lui: Attack it Lúinor!

Valt: Valtryek! Rush Launch!

*Valtryek and Lúinor attack each other and both beys spin around on the craters*

Valt: VALTRYEK! *Valtryek's avatar appears* BRAVE SWORD!

Lui: GO LÚINOR! *Lúinor's avatar appears* RAID WHIP!

*They both go flying and Lúinor hits the ground first*

Referee: Brave Valtryek with a ring-out finish. Valt Aoi gets one point.

Hanami: Valt takes the first point! Will he win it all in the second battle or can Lui make a comeback?

Referee: Ready set.

Valt/Lui: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Valt: Valtryek! Rush Launch!

Lui: LÚINOR! *Lúinor's avatar appears* RAGING UPPER!

*Lúinor's quick attack didn't give Valtryek any time to recover so Valtryek got knocked out of the stadium*

Referee: Raid Lúinor gets one point with a ring-out finish. The score is now one to one.

Hanami: And Lui ties up the score at one all! It all comes down to the third battle to decide this one!

Referee: Ready set.

Valt/Lui: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Valt: Valtryek! Rush Launch!

Lui: Attack it Lúinor!

*Valtryek and Lúinor clash against each other*

Valt: IT'S TIME! VALTRYEK! *Valtryek's avatar appears* BRAVE FLASH!

Lui: LÚINOR! UNLEASH YOUR UNRIVALED POWER! *Lúinor's avatar appears* RAGING UPPER!

*Valtryek and Lúinor attack each other and then they start slowing down*

Hanami: Valtryek and Lúinor are both slowing down! Who is going to win?

Lui: KEEP GOING LÚINOR!

Valt: YOU GOT THIS VALTRYEK!

*Lúinor stops a second before Valtryek*

Referee: Brave Valtryek with a survivor finish. Valt Aoi wins by a score of two to one.

Hanami: And Lúinor stops a moment too soon! Valt advances to the semifinals to face off against Dante!

Valt: That was a great battle!

Lui: Ugh, ahhh!

803 words! Please post what you think of the chapter below! Next chapter will be Aiger versus Cuza and Shu versus Free!