The Second Round! Raid Whip!

Previously...

The rest of the first round was completed. Shu and Hikaru defeated Xander and Gwyn. Free and Hyuga defeated Dante and Ranjiro. Aiger and Lane defeated Silas and Rantaro. Lui and Delta defeated Cuza and Wakiya.

Back to the present...

Hanami: It's time for the second round of tag team battles! Let's see the matchups! The first match is the strongest and unbeatable blader, Aiger Akabane and the rebellious outlaw, Silas Karlisle versus the high school prodigy, Free de la Hoya and the acrobat, Cuza Ackermann!

Aiger: Silas, huh? 

Silas: Not bad for a teammate.

Free: Let's win this.

Cuza: Awesome! I'm with Free!

Hanami: The second battle of the second round will be the white tyrant, Lui Shirosagi and the dragon tamer, Dante Koryu versus the crimson flame, Shu Kurenai and Wakiya Murasaki!

Dante: So I'm with Lui? Awesome!

Lui: Shu Kurenai. Prepare to lose.

Shu: Wakiya, eh?

Wakiya: Shu? Ok, that's cool.

Hanami: The third match of the second round will be the jet black flame, Lane Valhalla and the lord of devastation, Xander Shakadera versus the man of men, Rantaro Kiyama and the wonder boy, Valt Aoi!

Xander: Lane, huh?

Lane: Valt Aoi. Prepare to be destroyed!

Valt: I'm with Honcho! Awesome!

Rantaro: Let's go Valt!

Hanami: The fourth battle of the second round will be the zoom zoom boy, Hyuga Hizashi and the mysterious Daigo Kurogami versus the Cap'n Ranjiro Kiyama and the lord of destruction, Phi!

Hyuga: With Daigo? It doesn't matter who I'm with, I'm still gonna win!

Daigo: I need to win this.

Ranjiro: No way. I'm actually with him?

Phi: Why am I always teamed up with weak bladers?

Hanami: And the final battle of the second round will be the hero blader, Hikaru Hizashi and Zac the Sunrise versus the genius, Gwyn Reynolds and the scarlet lightning bolt, Delta Zakuro!

Hikaru: A hero always makes a comeback!

Zac: This one's mine.

Gwyn: Interesting. Ready for this, Delta?

Delta: Totally, we got this in the bag.

Hanami: It's time for the battles! In the red corner, it's Aiger Akabane and Silas Karlisle! And in the blue corner, it's Free de la Hoya and Cuza Ackermann!

Aiger: I'll be using Infinite Sword!

Cuza (thinking): I'll use counterclockwise attack mode.

Referee: Tag battle. Ready set.

Aiger/Silas/Free/Cuza: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Free: Fafnir! Take the center!

Silas: Not so fast! Roller Defense!

Free: I know your strategies. FAFNIR! *Fafnir's avatar appears* MIRAGE CLAW!

Silas: SATOMB! *Satomb's avatar appears* UNIVERSE DRIFT!

*Satomb is knocked out of the stadium*

Aiger: ACHILLES! *Achilles' avatar appears* INFINITE BREAKER!

Cuza: NOT SO FAST! COGNITE! *Cognite's avatar appears* DIMENSION ATTACK!

*Achilles hits Fafnir before Cognite can get there*

Free: FAFNIR! IT'S ALL OVER! NOTHING BREAK!

*Fafnir and Cognite attack Achilles and the same time and Achilles is knocked out of the stadium*

Referee: Mirage Fafnir and Dimension Cognite win!

Hanami: And the winners are Free de la Hoya and Cuza Ackermann! Free has two points and Cuza now has one!

Cuza: I finally won!

Hanami: Now, it's time for the second battle! In the blue corner, it's Lui Shirosagi and Dante Koryu! And in the red corner, it's Shu Kurenai and Wakiya Murasaki!

Shu: I'll be using clockwise mode.

Referee: Tag battle. Ready set.

Lui/Dante/Shu/Wakiya: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!

Wakiya: Wyvron! Take the center!

Dante: Dragon! Attack Now!

Lui: Lúinor! Attack!

Shu: Spryzen! Attack!

*Dragon hits Spryzen*

Shu: Counter-Break

*Spryzen hits Dragon against the side of the stadium*

Dante: DRAGON! *Dragon's avatar appears* WINGED RECOIL!

*Dragon bounces back and knocks Wyvron out of the stadium*

Shu: SPRYZEN! *Spryzen's avatar appears* WORLD WHIP!

*Spryzen knocks Dragon out of the stadium*

Lui: Lúinor! Raging Upper!

Shu: THAT WON'T WORK ON ME! WORLD SPIN!

Lui: NOW LÚINOR! *Lúinor's avatar appears* RAID WHIP!

*Lúinor knocks Spryzen out of the stadium*

Referee: Raid Lúinor and Triumph Dragon win!

Shu: No way.

Lui: Hahahaha

Hanami: Lui Shirosagi and Dante Koryu win with a fierce new move by Lui Shirosagi! Dante and Lui now have two points each! 

656 words! Post what you think below! Also thank you for 180 reads! Next chapter will be finishing off round 2 of the tag battles!