Then that happend...

If you asked me a year ago that this would all happen, I would call you crazy. A year ago I would never see my self with Jake. Hell if I would have had it my way right now I would be with my friends at the mall, not cuddled in a couch with the most unlikely person anyone would cuddle on the couch with. My name is Holly Clark, I'm 18 years old and a senior at Lakeside High School. Until a year ago I lead a very normal life, I was a cheerleader and had a large group of friends and my life was not complicated. Then came Jake and my life was changed in the blink of an eye.
..................
" mom can you pass the maple syrup?"
"Sure honey, what's on you're plate for today?"
"Oh you know the usual..."
This was a normal conversation in my kitchen, I was never and am still not a person who you want to talk to before my coffee had woken me up. This morning my mother Ali Clark had made her world famous pancakes, I could eat 30 of those things! Sadly my cheer diet would not allow me this pleasure. Looking at the clock I suddenly realized that if I did not leave now I was going to be late for 1st hour! I jumped up and grabbed my bag yelling a hurried goodbye, I hopped in my car and pulled out of my drive way and headed to school, never in a million years would I forget what happened next.