He did what?

Jakes POV
Holly and I have been dating for 2 months now. I never would have thought it could get better then it already was. I ran up the steps to the school and walked to Holly's locker, when I saw her I grinned. She was dressed in a black mid thigh length bow back dress with combat boots, her hair was curled and pulled back in a crown on her head. she looked like an angle sent straight from heaven. When she saw me her eyes widened and she turned and walked away. My smile fell, what the hell was wrong with her?
"Holly!"
Before I could reach her my path was blocked my her friend Lexie. She glared at me like I just kicked her puppy.
......
Lexie's POV
That fucker had some balls to talk to Holly.
"Stay the fuck away from Holly you son of a bitch!"
He gapped at me like an idiot.
"What the hell did I do?"
I scoffed.
"Well let's think. you made out with Stacy walker and cheated on my best friend!"
His mouth fell open. God he was pathetic,
"You have no right I come near her, you broke her, she's gone nothing but cry all morning! And you swagger in hear acting like nothing happened!"
His eyes glazed over as he stared after Holly.
.......
Jakes POV
What the fuck happens? I never made out with Stacy! I never cheated on Holly! Just then Stacy walked by me.
"Shame... You should never cheat on your girlfriend!"
She smirked at me as she passed. I clenched my fist! Oh the bitch!! I should have known. Stacy started that rumor to tear Holly down! Then I heard a scream from the end of the hall. My heart stopped, Holly. I raced down the hall to find Holly my heart pounding what happened...
.....
Holly's POV
I raced down the hall after I spotted Jake, as I reached the end of the hall someone grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. I felt a hot pain on my face. and the breath was knocked out of me as a fist sunk into my stomach. I did the only thing seeming possible at that moment. I opened my mouth and screamed as loud as I could
"JAKE!!!"
I opened my mouth to scream again my a hand clapped over my mouth. I bit down as hard as I could on the hand covering my mouth, I heard a guy's voice swear.
"JAKE!!"
I screamed again.
Suddenly my attacker was yanked from my body. Jake stood over him, the look of anger on his face was shocking. his jaw was chance his breathing was unsteady, his normally lake blue eyes were dark. I shouted at the guy who attacked me. I was in shock I could not hear a word he said. I slid to the flood as he kicked the guy over and over again. My vision went fuzzy and I blacked out.
...........
A/N
Wow! Hi beauties! Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! Thanks for reading so happy you guys like it! Lysm
Stay gorgeous!
XOXO
-Hannah