What's a girl to do?

That night I lay on my bed with my ankles crossed in the air, scrolling through my Twitter. A notification popped up on my screen, my heart skipped a beat for the third time in the space of a few hours,
@Jake_hale is now following you.
"Why the fuck!"
I almost screamed, what the hell was going on? Curiosity won over, I clicked on his profile. I got my self excited he had hardly posted anything and he had like zero followers, this made me suspect that he had not gotten the Twitter for the followers.
" hmm crap."
If Jake could get at me on social media there was nothing my friends could really do about that, not that they would help me.
"Holly time for bed!"
My mother called, sighing I walked to my closet stripped and off my clothes.
I pulled back the soft white duvet and climbed under the sheets, my phone buzzed again, almost afraid to look i opened the message and found:
Goodnight beautiful
XO.
was he watching me? I ran over to the window no one was there.
I traced the window frame, thinking whatever was going on I did not like where it seemed to be going. climbing back under the covers it took me much longer then normal to fall asleep.
.........
Walking down to the kitchen next morning was a struggle I had never been the most graceful person so walking down the stairs resulted in two stubbed toes and a smashed elbow.
Entering the kitchen I saw my mother at the stove cooking eggs, I hate eggs but I ate them anyway to make my mother happy.
"Morning sunshine"
Sitting down I pulled my eggs towards me and in a attempt to make them more edible pored maple syrup on them.
"So I got a call from a boy named
Jake, said he had tired to reach you and you had not responded.
"What??"
" Oh yes he said he was in your class and he wanted to talk to you!"
Getting more freaked out by the minuet , I grabbed my bag and ran out the door for school.