My choice

Holly's POV
Butterflies erupted in my stomach, Jakes lips were so soft and warm, caught off guard I found myself kissing him back, I placed my hands on his waist, my eyes fluttered closed, this was nothing like what he had done when we first met in school, it was softer and so much sweeter. I became lost in the feel of his lips and the feel of his hands on my face, his thumbs gently stroking my cheeks, I sighed I never wanted this moment to end.
........
Jakes POV
Holly had not broken away yet, I opened my eyes slightly and saw hers a flickered shut, she sighed and I felt a shiver up my spine, finally she broke away and looked up at me, a blush crept into her cheeks, I continued to stroke her cheeks and I felt them become her under my fingers, I smirked at her. She whispered
"Why?"
I looked at her and said the only thing that my brain could form in a clear thought.
"Because I need you to know how fucking special you are to me"
Her eyes fluttered at my words and her cheeks blushed a darker shade of pink.
"But why me? I mean we met like three days ago I could be a crazy phyco for all you knew!"
Her voice faulted when I began to shake my head,
"Okay sure, I just felt that there was something different about you, your proving to be quite a challenge."
She smirked at me.
"I like a challenge."
A/N
Hey guys! Sorry this is really short I felt like this was a good place to end the chapter. please let me know if you have any ideas for the story ilysm!
-hannah