The date to remeber part 1

That evening I lay on my bed trying to finish an essay for English, the only thing getting in the way was the fact that Jake would be coming to get me soon and I was not even dressed.
Okay wait that makes me sound like I am excited for this date, the truth is I felt like the clock that was softly ticking on my bedside table was ticking off the minutes that I had left to live. My mom on the other hand was trilled she squealed and freaked out like a ten year old!
"Oh sweetie this is so exciting!"
Groaning, I rolled over and looked at the clock. 7:30, swearing under my breath I shot to the closet and picked out a top and skinny jeans. Hm I guess it's more pretty then sexy. But on the other hand there was no way I was wearing a dress, I had a nasty feeling that Jakes hands could be a little wandering.
..........
"Holly Jakes hear!"
"Shit!"
I raced over to the mirror and yanked a bush through my dark curly hair, checked my eyeliner and shifted my blush.
"Holly! Hurry up!"
I ran down the hall earning a sharp jab to my elbow from the wall,
"You look lovey dear."
"Thanks mom,"
The doorbell rang, my mother nudged me to the door, sighing I pulled it open.
Jake caught me by surprise, he was dressed in black tee-shirt and skinny jeans and high tops, his blonde hair swept to the side his leather jacket fit him perfectly.
"Hey beautiful."