A Clean Slate

Holly's POV

Summer. It was coming, I was happier than I had ever been. Jake Shawn and I were walking through the park. Jake had found a girlfriend and seemed happy. Her name was Jessica and she was really nice. It seemed like things would be back to normal. Shawn slipped his hand into mine and gave it a squeeze. The sun beat down on our shoulders. We had spent a long time throwing the ball for Abby and Jessica's Germen Sheppard Treva. It was late afternoon and we were heading back to out cars. Shawn had picked me up and drove me and Abby to the park and Jake and Jessica had both come in there own cars. We reached the cars and said our goodbyes. Shawn and I hopped into the car.

"Hey you okay?"

I looked over at Shawn and smiled.

"Never been better. I just never thought this is what would have come out. And summers coming and we can spend everyday together."

Shawn smiled,

"I would love that"

..................

Jake's POV

I drove through the city thinking back on how just about a month ago it seemed like Holly would never talk to me again and how I thought I could never be happy again. But who was I kidding, Jessica was great, but she was just not Holly. But then who would. summer was coming and as everyone knows: what happens in Summer stays in Summer.... Right? All I knew is one way or another I would end up back with Holly.

...........

Shawn's POV

I pulled up to Holly's house and leaned over and kissed her,

"stay tonight?"

I looked at her,

"Sure."

She smiled and I followed her up to the house Abby jumping at my legs, I scooped her up and she wriggled trying to lick my face,

"calm down wiggle worm!"

Holly laughed at my failed attempts to keep her still. She pulled me up the stairs to her room. I thought back to our first date, hmmm I'll start it this time. I kissed her and pushed her against the wall. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her neck and smiled when I heard her sigh, I had never felt happier then when I was with Holly. Finally after so much pain drama and confusion we had finally turned over a clean slate. But still what if.....

..........

A/N

Okay guys this was the last chapter! I will be making a sequel to this and I will let you know when it is up! Thank you guys for reading this and being my beauties. I love everything about y'all and all you do!

Thanks again for reading and once more.... Remember to stay gorgeous.

XOXO

-Hannah