Chapter 13

~Madi's POV~

We decide to get going so we get our shoes on and get in to the car outside. We get in to the car and soon enough we are on our way. Where are you going you may ask. Well, you know now that I think about it I don't even know where we are going. I decide to ask him. "Babe, where are we going". We pull up to a red light and he looks over at me, pecks me on the lips and says "that is for me to know and for you to finr out". I sit there and pout. He looks over to me once again and he laughs at me pouting like a 4 year old. Instead of saying anything about my pouting he just sits there laughing silently at me. About 10 minutes later I find us stopping at a park. I look over at him confused. He just says to me " I thought we could take a walk in some gorgeous senery". I silently agree and we stat to walk. A few seconds later he grabs my hand and we continue to walk through this beautiful park. After about 5 minutes we return to the car we both get hungry and decide to and get something to eat. We start driving again and we pull up to a McDonalds. We get our food, eat and leave.

~Matt's POV~

After our meal I decide it is time to take her home. I got a call from the guys saying that a lot of them got girlfriends and that a few of the girls got
boyfriends. So they would all meet up tomorrow. I start to drive again and once again she looks over at me asks me where we are going. I tell her " Baby, we are going home". I looks happy yet dissapointed about my words.But soon realizes that she hasnt seen any if he girls or the guys in 2 days. Her frown turns to a smile and we conitinue the journey home.

AN~ I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTERS! I PRMISE I HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS IN STORE FOR THIS BOOK.PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!