Chapter 12

~Madi's POV~

I woke up and i felt an arm draped over my waist. I jumped up quickly and looked over and I realized that it was Matt. I am not used to sleeping in the same bed with anyone so it scared me. I started to worry that I had woken Matt up but luckly he was still sound asleep. He must be a really heavy sleeper. If he didn't wake up then I don't think he would wake up during an earthquake. I slowly got out of bed and tried not to wake him up even though i knew he wouldnt wake up. I got up and decided to make breakfast for me and matt because he had taken me on this amazing date. I decided to make eggs, bacon, grits and toast. When everything was done I put everything on plates and got it ready for Matt and I. I went to see to se if he was awake and sure enough he was still dead asleep. I suddenly got a great idea to wake him up besides pouring something on him. I walk up to the bed and lay in the bed right beside him and I face him. I start kissing him all over his face besides his lips and I can tell he is starting to wake up and become aggarvated. His eyes shoot open and if you think his eyes are dreamy during the day as soon as he wakes up they are a million times more dreamy. I look deeply in to his eyes and he slowly grabbed by cheeks gently and pulled my face closer to his. I would be lying if I said that he didn't look attractive as hell. Before we got close enough to kiss I pulled my head back and got up to get the breakfast. I heard him slightly mumble a word and luckly he was loud enough so I could hear him "tease" he mumbled. I just laughed at him. I walked back in to the room and before I could say anything he yelled the one word I knew that he would be excited about. All teenage boys are "FOOD". I shook my head and laughed at him as I set the tay of food on his lap and sat down next to him. We both sat there quietly eating. Neither of us started a conversation. We just sat there in a comfortable silence. Once we had both finished I got up and put the stuff away. When I finished I went back to the bed and sat down next to Matt who was watching spongebob and laughing along with patrick like a 5 year old kid in the 90's. I look over at him and he looks over at me and pulls me on to him. I pull myelf closer to him and I put my forehead on his. He pulls my face so it is level with his and by now I am stradiling him. Our lips get closer and soon we are only 1 inch away from each other. I decide to take the first step and attach my lips to his and neither one of us want to break the kiss. I didn't want it to end and hopefully he didn't either. Wether either of us wanted it to happen or not it had to eventually. I broke away from the kiss to go get ready for the day. I jumped in the shower, did my things and got out. When I got out I saw Matt already outside of the door waiting on me to come out. I get my clothes on and by the time i am finished getting ready he is out of the shower and dressed. I just can't believe that he did this all for me. It's official, I have the best boyfriend in the world.

AN~ SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTER! IT WAS JUST A FILLER SO YEAH>>>PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!