Chapter 24

~Madi's POV~
Oh crap! I didn't think that I was going to have to worry about this for a while. I go over to Nash and I am about to open the email to see who gets to go when a sudden though occurs to me. "Have any of you guys opened it yet"? I ask them. "No, we were all way to scared to do it. I open the email and move it to where only I can see it.

~ MAGCON Tour Line-Up
~ Cameron Dallas
~ Nash Grier
~ Taylor Caniff
~ Carter Reynolds
~ Matthew Espinosa
~ Jack Gilinsky
~ Jack Johnson
~ JC Caylen
~ Sam Pottorff
~ Connor Franta
~ Kian Lawley
~ Trevor Moran
~Ricky Dillon
~ Aaron Carpenter
~ Brent Rivera
~ Shawn Mendes
~ Jacob Whitesides

~ Still Madi's POV~
"Okay, get everyone in here and I will tell everyone all at once who is going on tour and officially be in the MAGCON Tour." I say to them. They go and get everyone and they all sit on the couch in our living room. "Okay guys, if you are not going do not be mad at me or Lexi. We had no say in this decision and we love you guys. These past months have been amazing with you all. I have grown to have strong bonds with a lot of you. So I love you all."I finish. I start to read the email out loud. "The people that are going to be on the MAGCON Tour are...... Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, JC Caylen, Sam Pottorff, Connor Franta, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, Ricky Dillon, Aaron Carpenter, Brent Rivera, Shawn Mendes and last but not least Jacob Whitesides. I am sorry for everyone who is not going. I love you guys." I said to them. If they were chosen they all had big smiles on their faces. If they were not chosen they showed no emotion at all. " But one more thing guys, my dad said in the email that during the tour he will be pulling some of you to be a guest for some of the shows on the tour. So be prepared." I love you all. But look on the bright side. We still have a few days all together.
~ Days Later~
"I am going to miss you guys." I say to all the people that are leaving. Everyone that is going on the tour is staying here and we are all leaving together for the first tour spot.

That is the story of how MAGCON came to be.

~ THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY STORY. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND THANKS GRACE FOR HELPING ME THINK OF IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK. I WILL BE WRITING MORE BOOKS SO BE PREPARED. IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE A EPILOGUE I WILL. JUST COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO OR NOT. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!