Chapter 18

~Matt's POV~

I decided that It was a good idea to have the guys go out and spend time together and have all the girls go out and spend time together. I do downstairs and luckily everybody wa down there besides Madi because she was putting the last touches on her make-up. " I have an idea." I say to everyone. "What is it"? Sawyer asks. " My idea is that all of the guys go out and have a guys day and all of the girls go out and have a girls day." I say. Everyone agrees and all of the guys get ready to leave. A few minutes later we are already in the car on the way to go play lazer tag. 

       ~Madi's  POV~ 

Matt had the great idea to have a guys day and a girls day. The guys just left to go play laser taga nd the girls are all sitting on the couch getting ready to play truth or dare before we go and see a movie. We decided to play truth or dare too see if anyone of the girls had any cushes on any of the single boys. We love spiling our secrets to each other so this should be fun. We sit in a circle and begin to play. (AN~ SORRY IF THIS PART SUCKS. I AM REALLY BAD AT WRITING TRUTH OR DARE SCENES) I decide to start. "Andrea, truth or dare"? I ask. "dare" she says. " I dare you to, call the 4th to last person that you texted and profess your love for them." I say. "ugh. What if it one of your boyfriends"? She asks. " Then they better say the right thing." Ariana says laughing. Andrea looks in her phone, and the 4th to last person she texted was Jack J. "oh, thank goodness it is none of your boyfriends because it would be mega akward if they said the wrong thing. Luckily it was Jack J." She calls him and just like we expected he knew it was a prank call. Apparently we are very preditable people. "Well, that sucked." Grace says. We all agree. "wait. If Jack knew it was a prank call, if we continue witht he pranks on the guys they would know it was a prank because Jack would have told them already." We all realize that Jack would tell him so continuing to play the game and prank the boys would be completely useless. We decide it woulf be better if we just went to the movie. We load up, get there, get our tickets and soon enough the movie starts. 

~SORRY IT WAS A FILLER CHAPTER. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!