Chapter 20

~Kian's POV~ 

I am so excited that Madi said yes to our date. I have liked her for a while but I never told anyone. I never told anyone because she was with Matt. The only person that I told about my crush on Madi was Sam. He is my best friend after all. When I heard what Matt did to Madi I rushed to her side. I wanted to be her aid so that we would get to know each other better and so that I could ask her out. Bart (Madi's dad) asked us to stay for a year because he wanted to know how we would get along and he realized that 2 weeks is not enough time to be able to tell that. I never thought Madi liked me but I guess she did because she said yes. I have already decided on where I am going to take her on our date. I am taking her indoor go-karting and then we are going to get dinner wherever she wants to go. I realize that I forgot to tell her if the date was casual so I walk back up to her room and knock on the door. She opens the door and looks at me puzzled. " I forgot to tell you to dress casual." I tell her. "Thanks, I was just wondering how to dress. See you at 7." She says back. "okay, see you at 7." I walk away from her door as she closes it slowly. I go back to my room and I decide to call over Connor, Sam, Tyler and Jack (That's so jack) for advise on what to wear for Madi and I's date. I call them up all and sit them down around the room. "guys, I need fashion help." Once I say that Jack and Connor both say at the same time "finally". I just sit there and laugh at them. "I need fashion help for my date tonight." I say explaining myself. "Who are you going on a date with"? Ricky asks. "Madi, I asked her out earlier because I have had a crush on her for a while." "awwww.  ship it". Tyler says. "So, I need help because I don't know what to wear on our date tonight. We are going indoor go-karting and then we are going to eat out for dinner wherever she wants. But I have no clue what to wear so I came to the people that I thought dressed the best." I say. "okay then, lets get you ready for your date with Madi." Sam says. They start to get me ready. They end up picking me out a red tank-top for guys and black cut up jeans. 

~Madi's POV~ 

I was getting ready for our date and I had Andrea, Jenn and Zoella get me ready. I am finally finished getting ready and I must say I look hot! (her outfit is either to the right or at the top) I can't wait for this date!!!!!!!!!!

AN~ SORRY FOR THE FILLER CHAPTER I AM GOING TO TRY AND WRITE MORE AND BETTER CHAPTERS WITH THE HELP OF MY FRIEND GRACE!!!!!!!!! PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!