Chapter 10

~Matt's POV~

I was so excited for this date. I had everything panned out. She loved thrills so I am talking her to disney land, then we are going to the disney water park, and then we and staying at a hotel and we will have a part 2 date the next day. And yes I know what your thinking she didn't pack anything to wear, but she did. I had Lexi and the other girls go through her room and pick out a few outfits and bathing suites that she would wear for our multi-part date. They also packed her make-up and hair stuff so we are all good. I put mine and her bags in the trunk before we left so I wouldn't have to worry about her finding out about the surprise. Now on to Disney Land.

~Madi's POV~

Matt and I just left my house and I have no clue where we are going. I am begin confused and excited at the same time. We turn on the radio and 5sos comes on. 5sos is Matt and I's favorite band so we were both practically screaming the lyrics to voodoo doll with the top of my car down. Yup that's right I have a convertible. When you have a rich dad you pretty much get everything you want but I try not I ask for much. The song comes to an end and I look over at matt and study his features. He has beautiful eyes, a nice mouth, his nose is perfect, his hair always is on point and the outfit he is wearing will make you need a fan and a really big bottle of water. He catches me staring at him and snaps me out of my daydream. "Do you like what you see"? He asks me. " Yup and there's no denying it" I reply. I start to get curious to where we are going so I decide to ask him. " where are we going"? He replies back with " that is for me to know and for you to not know until we get there, babe." I absolutely love it when he calls me babe. It sounds so romantic. We start blasting the radio once again and we chill for the rest of the ride until we pull up to the place that I love most. The places where dreams are made, Disney Land.

AN-SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A FILLER BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE!! PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT!!