Chapter 16

~ Madi's POV~ 

After we had our fun at Dave and Buster's we decide to all go out to Taco Bell. We brought multiple cars so we split up. I made sure that me and Matt got to ride with Ricky and Grace because I wanted to learn more about her because she seems really cool. We get in the car and the boys made us sit in the back seat. Ugh! but at least I get to sit by Grace without everyone being all up in our conversation. "So what do you do for fun, like sports wise"? I ask her. She replies something that I knew would make our friendship blossom. "I cheerlead." That is one thing that nobody except my dad and Lexi know about me. I used to cheerlead and I can still do all of the moves. I was the captain on my cheer team too. " same actually, that is something that no one knows about me. I used to cheerlead and I was the captain of my team actually." I say. "really? can you still do all of the moves?" She asks. "yes, actually I can. When we finish at taco bell do you want to come back to my house and we can go over some of the moves?" I ask. We pull up to Taco Bell and get out to go inside and order. We sit down at a table with the people that we rode with. Me and grace sat down on the inside of the booth while the guys got the food and sat down on the outside of the booth. "Matt, did you know that Madi used to cheerlead and that she can stil do all of the moves?" Grace says. "No, really?" Matt replies. They all look over at me to tell them. So I say "yes, it is true I used to cheerlead, I was the captain actually and I can still do all of the moves." They all look over at me in shock over what I just said. " Why didn't you tell me?" Matt asks me. " well to be fair you never asked" I say back to him. We finish up our food and we all make plans to go back to my house and hang and give all of the girls a chance to become friends. When we pull up at my house all of the girls get out first and head out to the backyard to get to know each other while all of the guys stay inside and play COD ( it means Call Of Duty for those of you who don't know what COD means). We soon realize that all of us used to be cheerleaders or still are cheerleaders. We decide to surprise our boyfriends by coming up with a routine for them all. After about an hour of preporation for the cheerleading routine, we are finally done. We call down the boys to come watch and after we finish all of the boys have their jaws on the floor.( There routines will be on the side or the top) It was a rather funny sight actually. All of the girls just laugh at them all and go to get water. After tha we just hung out intil it was really late. All of the girls promised to come hang out wihtus tomorrow so after they left we all went to bed. ~ I DECIDED TO UPDATE EARLY.YOUR WELCOME. JK THANKS FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY BOOK. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!