Chapter 2

~Jack's POV~
I get off the plane with Matt and I see a really beautiful girl. She was totally checking me out too! SCORE!!! Matt sees me checking her out and says "Jesus Jack! Stop checking her out ! It's embarrassing me! ". Sorry man, I can't help it." I say. Then that beautiful girl comes up to us and says "are you ready to go?" "What?" Me and Matt day at the exact same time. " Oh, that's right you don't know who I am yet, I am Madison Bordeleon, but you can call me Madi. I am Bart's daughter and he sent me to get you guys and bring you to him so we can go back to my house." She says. "oh ok" I said. " follow me" she says. We follow her back to her dad and we finally meet Bart in person. He is really nice, I think I could start to like it here. I just can't believe that u get to spend the next two weeks with this beautiful, amazing girl. Hopefully she can sing so we can bond over that and sing together. But dang really it HAS to be Bart's daughter! I am about to start working with him!!! Ughh!

~Madi's POV~
I finally see Jack G and Matt and I see both of them staring at me. He was TOTALLY checking me out!!!!! I Can't wait to see what these next two weeks will be like.I finally get the courage to go over and get them so I can bring them to my dad. I walk over and I say " are you guys ready to go?" Being the dumb person that I am I forgot to tell them who i was and what we are doing! " what?" They say at the exact same time. Well that was a little creepy. " oh that's right, I am Madison Bordeleon ,you can call me Madi though. I am Bart Boredelon's daughter and he sent me to get you guys and bring you to him so we can go back to my house." I say. I am the dumbest person alive and I totally just embarrassed myself in front of REALLY cute guys !!!! Why do I have to be so stupid?! " follow me" I say. Oh my goodness it sounds like I am a tour guide!!!! Oh well what's done is done I guess. I bring them to my dad and we all seem to get along very well.

~Lexi's POV~
I go and I find the first boy. This one just happens to be the hot, brown eyed boy know as Cameron Dallas. He got off the plane with Nash and Hayes and I could tell he was scoping out the hot girls. What a player! But he's a hot player!! I saw him look in my direction stare at me for a moment and then look away blushing when he realized that I was looking at him too. When he blushed I started blushing too!!! He is like a million times hotter in person.I walk over and introduce myself. " hi, my name is Lexi, I live with Bart Bordeleon and he asked me to go find you guys and bring you to him and then we can head to our house". Man that was smooth. Way to go Lexi!! "ok let's go then" cameron says. I let them follow me to Bart and they meet him and get in the limo.

~ Cameron's POV~
While Nash was looking for where we were supposed to meet Bart, I was looking for hot girls. I found this insanely beautiful girl who caught me staring at her. I quickly looked away blushing. I looked back up and saw that she had turned away blushing too. She started walking up to us and I started to fix myself to look good for her. She walked over and I thought that she was going to hit on me, but that was not the case. She said "hi, my name is Lexi, I live with Bart Bordeleon and he asked my to go find you guys and bring you to him and then we can head to our house." I quickly said " ok let's go then" before I could embarrass myself. Man, this girl is different! I admit I am kind of in to it. We started to follow her and I was standing a few feet behind her but I had the best view of her ass and she had a nice one. What am I doing?!?! She might not even like me back!! I need to stop getting ahead of myself. But dang she is hot! I wonder if she thinks I am cute? Darn I really hope that she likes me because she is insanely hot.

~Nash's POV~ I see this BEAUTIFUL girl checking Cameron out and I immediately get super jealous! For one she is smoking hot and Cameron ALWAYS gets all of the girls that we run in to. Even when I use my eyes as an advantage it still doesn't work! Another reason that I never told anyone is about is that I think I might be bisexual because I think I have a crush on cameron. It's bad because you are not supposed to have a crush on your best friend! But the worst, most twisted thing is that I have a crush on one more person... MY BROTHER!!.....

~ Bart's POV~
I finally get everyone off of their planes and get everyone in the limo and I decide it is the time to introduce everyone. " Alright guys, let's go down the line and introduce yourself. I will go first. My name is Bart Bordeleon." " My name is Madison Bordeleon but you can call me Madi" madi says."My name is Lexi Powell." Lexi said. " My name is Cameron Dallas." Cameron said. "My name is Nash Grier." Nash said. "My name is Hayes Grier." "My Names is Taylor Caniff." Taylor said. The list goes on and on looks like the house will be a little more crowded than I thought. Oh well!