Chapter 3

~Madi's POV~
We finally get to my house and we split the boys up into the rooms.

Room 1
Taylor, Aaron, hayes, Brent

Room 2
Nash, cameron, and the Jacks

Room 3
Carter, Matthew, Shawn, Jacob

Room 4
Andrew, Anthony, Jack ( that's so Jack) , Connor

Room 5
Jenn, Andrea, Madi, Zoella

Room 6
Joey, Marcus, Sawyer, Caspar

Room 7
Sam, Kian, Jc, Ricky

Room 8
Trevor, Troye, Tyler, Chris( weekly Chris)

Room 9
Lexi, Ariel, Emma, Katelynn

~Still Madi's POV~
After we split everyone in to their rooms they all went to unpack and then we were going to go to the beach. I finished helping the girls get settled and got my Tankini on ( if you don't know a Tankini is a bathing suit where the top covers you stomach. It is 2 pieces). Since I'm not the thinnest girl I decided not to scare everyone the first day we meet. My Tankini is coral ( a pink and orange color) and teal ( blue and green). We all get ready and we meet outside by the van." Hopefully we don't get mobbed by fans". Jack G says while walking up and standing beside me. " I think my dad rented out part of the beach just for us I said. " ok" he says and walks off leaving me and my thoughts. I suddenly am taken out of my thought by a person that I don't think that would talk to me. " hey, what's a pretty girl like you all by yourself"? Says Joey. " Thanks for the compliment and all but I know that your lying." I say. Then he says " what do you mean lying"? " I know you don't think I'm pretty, no one does." I say. " don't say that, you are beautiful and from what I hear a LOT of guys here have a crush on you." He says. I get REALLY. excited because ALL of the guys here are super cute!! " really who?" I ask trying to sound calm." Well if I told you I would have to write out every single one and that would take me the rest of my life!" He says. " really!! At least tell me one of them!" I say almost pleading him. " no can do hun they told me not to tell you." He says. By that time almost everyone was inside the van and it was my turn to get inside. Being the extremely lucky person I am I got to sit by Jack J. ( note the sarcasm) I secretly really wanted to really sit beside Jack G. But I guess one out of the three jacks will do. I got bored and started thinking to myself and trying to count the almost infinite numbers of crushes I have. But I ended up making a list. It's like my Christmas list when I was 8! It had WAY too much on it.

~Madi's crushes List~
-Cameron
-Jack G
-Matthew
-Shawn
- Jack ( That's so Jack)
-Taylor
-Kian
-Sam
-Jc

~still Madi's POV~
I just really hope that no one saw the list. Because if they did I would be deep in shit because if someone found or saw the list they would probably tell everyone I know, and by everyone I mean EVERYONE!!!! I start to get sleepy because of all the stuff that had happened already today. Soon I drifted in to a deep sleep on Jack J's shoulder.

~Jack J's POV~
I looked over at Madi because she was writing something down and I really wanted to see because I just met her earlier and she was already like a sister to me. I decided to wait until she fell asleep because she looked tired and she started dozing off just as she finished the list. She FINALLY fell asleep but she fell on my arm, I had to reach over her to get the list.I finally got the list and read it and boy was I surprised. She liked MY best friend and Cam!! Boy this was going to be a fun and drama filled few weeks.