Chapter 22

~Kians POV~ 

I told Ricky about what me and Madi did the morning after the date. He thought it would be a perfect idea to get his hair dyed like he has always wanted to. He left and went to pick up Grace because he wanted them to dye their hair the same colors like mine and Madi's. I don't blame him. My idea was genius. I wonder what colors they are going to dye it. I really hope it is not one of the same colors that me and Madi already have. I go back in to Madi's room to tell her about Ricky's idea to copy part of our date. I talked to her about it and she thought it was cute that they wanted to copy us. I decided to ask her a question while I was here. "Would you like to go on a double date with me, Ricky, and Grace?" I ask. "Yeah, it sounds like fun." She responds. "Alright, we will leave at about 4;30. It is casual so dress acordingly." I tell her as I am about to shut the door. "okay" she says back. I leave to let her get ready. Grace and Ricky get back at around 2. Grace goes in to Madi's room to get ready as Ricky comes into mine. "Are you ready for the date, or do you want me to help you pick out your outfit" Ricky asks me. "Nope, I think i already know what to wear, and I love your new hair man." I say looking at his purple and blue hair. I walk in to the bathroom and hop in the shower before our double date. I get out the shower after 20 minutes and go get ready. I put on my outfit and go back in to the bathroom to do my hair. Once I am done getting ready I check my phone and it is 3:15. I leave the room to go find Ricky but when I do i find him downstairs playing Mario Kart. WITHOUT ME!!!! He knows not to play this game without me. I sneak up behind him and get really close to his ear and I yell "RICKY"!!!! He jumps up so far I swear his head almost hit the ceiling. " You told me that you wouldn't play this without me." I say. "I know but I ws bored and you were not ready yet." Ricky says. "and, you couldn't have gone on twitter for 5 minutes to wait on me." I say back. "oh well, sorry man. Wanna play now"? He asks me. "um let me think about it......duh" I say jumping in to the seat beside him. We start playing and before we know it is time to go. The girls came downstairs and both Mine and Ricky's eyes popped out of our heads and both of our jaws dropped. They came and kissed us both and told us to close our mouths before we catch flies. 

AN~ SORRY FOR THE FILLER. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!