Chapter 17

~Matt's POV~

  I have a deep, dark secret that nobody knows. I have been secretly seeing this girl that lives down the street. It is nothing serious, but we are basically fuck buddies. Neither one of us want anything serious and we both just want to get away from our own lives. So when I say that  am going to get food or something else, I am really going to have sex with her. I have been leaving and having sex with her a lot lately. I hope no one notices. Plus Madi won't have sex with me she always says that she is not ready so I have to sneak around with someone who will give me what I want. I decide to leave again while everyone is still sleeping. It will make it easier to get out of the house that way. Plus I already have a cover story. I am going to say that I had left later than I really did to go and get starbucks for Madi. She will believe me because I know that she loves starbucks and that I might be able to get a hot makeout session for it. I sneak out quickly and quietly so that I can get over to my side chick's house. Her name is McKenzie. She apparently used to know Madi and they were sworn enemies so I though since she hated Madi, I could get some hot, rough sex from her. I pull up at her house and I sneak in through the window because her parents are home and asleep. I go inside of her bedroom and see that she is in her bathroom. She comes out to see me on her bed so she says "lets go to a hotel. I don't want to wake my parents up". So we both leave out of the window and we get in to the car. I drive to the hotel and get us a room while McKenzie gets us snacks from the vending machine. I get our room key and find her. As I walk up to her I notice that she already has the snacks so we start to walk towards the elevator. We get up there and I open the door. We sit everything down and then she goes in to the bathroom to get ready. We decide not to take long before her family starts to wake up so we have a quickie, take showers, get dressed and check out of the hotel. I pull up at her house and she gives me a quick kiss and gets out. There is a starbucks around Madi's house so I drive there next. I get there, order, get the drinks and head off back to Madi. Before I get out of the car I make sure I dont have anything messed up or have sex hair. I walk into the house, go upstairs and wake up Madi gently. She gets up and sees that I have starbucks and immediatly kisses me hard. I know it wont last long because she loves starbucks but it is the thought that counts. She drinks it all all gets ready for the day ahead of her. 

~ SORRY FOR THE FILLER. i WILL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE SO THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!