Chapter 23

~Kian's POV

Ricky and I decided that we are going to take Madi and Grace to the park and have a candlelit dinner with them. I hop in the drivers seat while Ricky sits in the front seat. We drive off and after a few minutes we pull up to the park. It's about time for the sun to set so this timing is perfect for a date. We get out of the car and Ricky and I go on our girlfriends side of the car and open the door for them. They grab our hands as we pull them out of the car slowly. They step out of the car and we link arms and start to walk to the place that we will be eating.

~Skip to after the date~

We are driving to the next place for our double date. We are going to get frozen yougurt. We arrive and get out of the car. We open the door for them as usual and we walk inside. After we get done with our frozen yogurt we decide to go back to the house. We finally arrive at the house and everyone stops and stares at us. I thought they were staring at us because of our hair but they have all seen it before. They should be used to it by now. "What happened" I ask them. "Your dad has decided who is going on tour and who is not" Nash says.

AN~ SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER I WAS REALLY BUSY BUT I WILL UPDATE MORE. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!!!