Chapter 6

~Madi's POV~
...... Yes. I said that one simple word and he looked like he had just won the lottery. I chuckled at his excitement. A pair of strong arms picked me up and twirled me around and then he did something that I was not expecting. He kissed me. I felt sparks fly everywhere. It was amazing. After maybe 2 minutes I finally pulled away and the people all around us clapped except for Jack G, Shawn, Taylor, Sam and Cameron. They all looked mad. I wonder why. Oh well if they liked me they should have asked me out. But I now have the sweetest guy in the whole entire world. I couldn't be happier. Once the crowd of clapping stopped Matt and I walked back to where we were set up holding hands. We packed up all of our stuff and headed to the van to wait for the others because at that time it was around 6 and we were an hour away from my house. Technically it is our house now because everyone will be living there for a while. I slowly drift away to sleep.

~Bart's POV~
I have noticed that many people have a crush on my daughter and I don't know if I like that very much because I don't want to see my daughter get her heart broken. No one actually knows the secret of why that select few people got chosen. But I don't think that it is relevant. While my daughter was asleep I asked a very important question. " who has a crush on my daughter"? I was not expecting what I saw next. I had seen so many hands up you would think we would have just dropped the bass at a night club. I had the driver stop for a minute so that I could write down everyone who had their hands up.

People Who Like My Daughter

• Jack G
• Shawn
• Jack ( that's so Jack)
• Jacob
• Joey
• Nash
• Kian
• Matthew
• Sam

~Still Bart's POV~
Great that is already more people than i expected and it is only the first day. We have 2 weeks. I was thinking about what I could do but then Matt told me something that i did not want to hear for sure. "Sir, I am dating your daughter".I hear that and I almost lost it. I have always been protective but she had only just met the kid. I don't even know if I like half of the people here yet. Then I realize that I have Lexi too. I need to find that out also because I don't want the same thing to happen to her as last time. "Who here has a crush on Lexi"?! I say. I only had a few people raise their hands, which was good.

People that like Lexi

• Nash
• Cameron
• Ricky
• Caspar
• Andrew
• Brent

~Still Bart's POV~
Oh great this will be a fun couple of weeks. Yippee ( note the sarcasm)

AN- thanks for reading! I hope you all like it. I just hit 200 reads!!! Thanks for the 200 I didn't think I would get over 20 reads at all. Thanks for all of your support.