Chapter 19

DISCLAIMER~STRONG LANGUAGE

 ~Matts POV~

After all of us guys left the girls, I had Jack G if he could take me to McKenzie's house. I was thinking if Madi thought I was with the guys, I could sneak out and go have a little fun with McKenzie. The guys wont let me leave. That sucks. All of a sudden, I get a call from Madi. I pick it up and she says "it's over". I am very surprised but also relieved. So I say back "that's okay, I have been cheating on you for almost 2 weeks now" the she says something that made me regret everything that I said. "that was a dare, how could you, you are a cheating bitch, you dont deserve anything in life. I can't believe that I ever loved you. Go away and go have fun with that slut. Everyone told me that you would cheat on me but i chose not to believe them. I should have listened. Never talk to me again you selfish, mother fucking cunt. We are over for real." Then she hung up. I feel like crap. But now that opens up my schedule for McKenzie. I tell Jack G to pull over and go ahead and leave. I tell them that I will meet up with them eventally and that I need to clear my head. While they are driving off, I pick up my phone and call McKenzie to ask her to come pick me up so we can hang out. She picks me up and we are off to have some fun.

~Madi's POV~ 

We finally get out of the movie and we decide to play truth or dare again. Its my turn Zoella dares me to call Matt and break up with him. I call him and put the conversation on speaker. I say "It's over". What he says next surprises all of us " "that's okay, I have been cheating on you for almost 2 weeks now" I am so shocked and then my next emotion is pissed. We have been together for a while and I didn't think that he would ever do that. My friends were right. What I say next is the most surprising. "that was a dare, how could you, you are a cheating bitch, you dont deserve anything in life. I can't believe that I ever loved you. Go away and go have fun with that slut. Everyone told me that you would cheat on me but i chose not to believe them. I should have listened. Never talk to me again you selfish, mother fucking cunt. We are over for real.". I hang up the phone and block and delete his contact in my phone. The girls just stare at me in silence. I stand up and walk out leaving all of the girls dumbfounded.

~ A FEW WEEKS LATER~     ~STILL MADI'S POV

After the whole Matt thing, I  stopped talking to everyone except Madi and Kian. Kian has really been there for me while I was going through the whole Matt thing. I was so depressed but after a few days I let Kian in. We have gotten really close and I think that  am starting to like him a little more than a friend. I think I am finally ready to talk to everyone again, just not Matt. I dont know when I will be ready to talk to him. I go downstairs and say hey to everyone. They all look dumbfounded that I am talking to them but I don't really care. Kian comes up to me and says he wants to talk to me so he drags me outside. "so, what did you wanna talk to me about"? I ask. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight"? He asks me. I am dumbfounded. I Like him but I never knew that he liked me back. "okay, i'd love too". I say back. " really"? he says. "yeah, i'd love too". "okay, I'll pick you up at your door at 7." He says. "okay". I say back. I go upstairs to get all of the girls to help me. We pick out an outfit and I start to get ready for my date with kian. 

~THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS