Chapter 11

~Madi's POV~

We pull up at Disney World and boy am I surprised. I love Disney World!! It is like my favorite place in the whole world. I get out of the car and i skip to the entrance like a 4 year old. Matt looks at me and laughs at my child-like behavior. He stares at me for a minute and next thing I know we are side by side skipping to the entrance of the park.

~SKIP THE PARK~

By the time we are done with the park its almost 8. I am really hungry so we get in the car and drive for a while until we pull up at an in-and-out. we go in, get our food and eat because we are both beyond starving. We finish eating and one of my favorite songs comes on. Not because I know the people that sing it but because the song if freaking amazing. We turn the radio up and it starts blasting "like that" by Jack and Jack Ft: Skate. We start to sing along "i know you know you bad when you dress like that" by the time the song finishes we were both out of breath from singing really loudly to the song." are we going home"? I ask Matt. He just keeps driving and says "nope, I have another surprise". In a few minutes we pull up to a really nice, expensive hotel. It looks like the Kardashians have stayed here. Thats hown nice it is. " here is the last stop for the night, princes." matt says to me. "we are spending the nght"? i say puzzled. "yup" he says like it was the most normal thing in the world."but, i didnt bring any clothes" I say. Then he says " yes you did, i had the girls pack some outfits for you to wear". "oh okay" i say. I am so surprised he thought of all if this and planned it all just for me. We get our room key and go up to the room. The room is amazing it looks like it could cost more than my family. I stare in amazement as I see take the room decor in. Everything is gorgeous here. I walk out to the balcony and it was then that i realized that we were on the very top floor. We get ready for bed and next thing i know i am giving in to the power that is sleep.

AN~ HEY GUYS I WILL PROBABLY POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT AND I PROMISED THAT I WOULD WRITE MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER THIS WEEK. SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE LATE I WAS JUST REALLY BUSY AND I AM SICK SO I FELT LIKE CRAP. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!