Chapter 4

~Jack G's POV~
I was looking at Madi sleep. I know creepy right! But she is really cute. But I know hat she will probably never like me back. I see Jack J looking at this paper so I read over this shoulder and I see that it is a list that Madi made. It is probably REALLY important if he is reading it while she is asleep. I take a peak at it and I realize that she made a list of everyone she liked. Almost everyone that she has a crush on is staying at her house. More importantly I am on it. I really like her. She is pretty. No she is more than pretty, she is gorgeous, stunning and a pure drop of perfection. I know that it's a little crazy to think that when I just met her like an hour ago but whatever. I never believed in love at first sight, but I think this is love at first sight. I am scared to say it out loud but I am pretty sure that I am falling for Madi.

~Joey's POV~
I was thinking about when I went up to Madi and I told her a lot of people liked her. Did she not realize that one of those people is me? I hope she did because then I can make my move on her and get her to be mine before the others because, God just look at her. She's beautiful, and not just on the outside. She is so innocent and I happen to find that adorable and so cute.

~Jack J's POV~
I was reading Madi's list even though I am not supposed too. I look over my shoulder and I see Jack G looking over and reading the list as well. I don't like Madi that way. I see her more as a sister to me. I just hope that Madi doesn't get caught up in all of the guys liking her because I don't want her to get hurt. It would probably hurt the same as other Jack getting broken up with.

Authors Note~ sorry for the late chapter and I am sorry it's late but I have been pushing it off and I just got time to do it. I love you guys!! Make sure to follow and vote!!!